Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Snapper Travels Game
Aim of the Game is simple. You've seen all of those other give a ___ get a ___ games right? Well, this one is more similar to the Dragons off to see the world game but with a difference.

The difference is that you only send Snappers.

By nature, Snappers are Nomadic so the aim of this game is to send a Snapper to the person above. At the same time, each Snapper must be branded with a "Passport stamp" which is your username on their profile.

There are a few rules though.

1. All Snappers must be named.
2. Each Snapper sent must not be kept OR exalted.
3. Each Snapper MUST have your username on their Profile even if you have received the same Snapper before.
Aim of the Game is simple. You've seen all of those other give a ___ get a ___ games right? Well, this one is more similar to the Dragons off to see the world game but with a difference.

The difference is that you only send Snappers.

By nature, Snappers are Nomadic so the aim of this game is to send a Snapper to the person above. At the same time, each Snapper must be branded with a "Passport stamp" which is your username on their profile.

There are a few rules though.

1. All Snappers must be named.
2. Each Snapper sent must not be kept OR exalted.
3. Each Snapper MUST have your username on their Profile even if you have received the same Snapper before.
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
Ooh, this sounds like it would be fun...but I only have one Snapper, and she's too pretty for me to send off. D:

...Though...hm...maybe if I....

Tagging myself so I can find this thread again @Llealynarisia
Ooh, this sounds like it would be fun...but I only have one Snapper, and she's too pretty for me to send off. D:

...Though...hm...maybe if I....

Tagging myself so I can find this thread again @Llealynarisia
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
^Bumping the thread for easy access
^Bumping the thread for easy access
My Youtube Channel --www.youtube.com/channel/UCpHCP8Ucb2ysUPz21TQoL0w-- Please subscribe for loads of songs in the future
^Bumping the thread
^Bumping the thread
Bump for anyone wanting a new game to play
Bump for anyone wanting a new game to play
@NanashiArm

I love the thought of this! I have a few kids who could go off on an adventure.
@NanashiArm

I love the thought of this! I have a few kids who could go off on an adventure.
zQ6DQTa.png