Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Eyeburner Guardianess-Sale/Trade/Adopt?
My last nest hatched into two little tiger girls! One eyeburner and one more neutral. The gray hatchling has been rehomed, but one magenta girl is still looking. This girl is up for sale on a name your price basis (not on the AH). Treasure or gems. I'm not overly concerned about price, as I prefer finding nice homes. I'm also always looking for random bits of apparel, so for a few pieces she's all yours! If you really like her, adoption is a possibility. However, I am not going to tolerate adopting to exalt very much. If you are interested only to exalt, I ask for some form of payment. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11430245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114303/11430245_350.png[/img] [/url] Magenta Tiger/Caribbean Freckle (Inherited her mom's blue tert) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11430246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114303/11430246_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Charcoal Tiger/Caribbean Freckle (Got her dad's midnight tert)[/s] Rehomed! Thanks for taking a look!
My last nest hatched into two little tiger girls! One eyeburner and one more neutral. The gray hatchling has been rehomed, but one magenta girl is still looking.

This girl is up for sale on a name your price basis (not on the AH). Treasure or gems. I'm not overly concerned about price, as I prefer finding nice homes.

I'm also always looking for random bits of apparel, so for a few pieces she's all yours!

If you really like her, adoption is a possibility. However, I am not going to tolerate adopting to exalt very much. If you are interested only to exalt, I ask for some form of payment.

11430245_350.png

Magenta Tiger/Caribbean Freckle (Inherited her mom's blue tert)

11430246_350.png

Charcoal Tiger/Caribbean Freckle (Got her dad's midnight tert) Rehomed!

Thanks for taking a look!
@SkyLarK

I love the charcoal girl~!
Would you do a swap for any of the hatchlings on Pg 4?
@SkyLarK

I love the charcoal girl~!
Would you do a swap for any of the hatchlings on Pg 4?
@Itari10
I may be interested in Tanglefoot (love the name, by the way) but I'm on mobile and it screws with color saturation quite a bit, so I'd like to see what his belly looks like with the correct colors. I can get on a computer in a bit. If I decide against him, is there any other method you have? I'd just like to see the little tyke go to a good home. =)
@Itari10
I may be interested in Tanglefoot (love the name, by the way) but I'm on mobile and it screws with color saturation quite a bit, so I'd like to see what his belly looks like with the correct colors. I can get on a computer in a bit. If I decide against him, is there any other method you have? I'd just like to see the little tyke go to a good home. =)
@SkyLarK

I could buy her from you, although it's not my preferred method xD
I also do art, if you're the type to take art as payment.
( O: we both have a dragon named Morphine~)
@SkyLarK

I could buy her from you, although it's not my preferred method xD
I also do art, if you're the type to take art as payment.
( O: we both have a dragon named Morphine~)
@Itari10

I'd love it in the future perhaps! But as of yet I'm just trying to rehome them for future nesting reasons. If you buy another dragon from me, I would definitely appreciate that!

But Tanglefoot was the name of a childhood character of mine (full name Tangalor Shadowfoot), so I just have to have him. I'll do something about his belly later, haha. Just set up the CR. =)
@Itari10

I'd love it in the future perhaps! But as of yet I'm just trying to rehome them for future nesting reasons. If you buy another dragon from me, I would definitely appreciate that!

But Tanglefoot was the name of a childhood character of mine (full name Tangalor Shadowfoot), so I just have to have him. I'll do something about his belly later, haha. Just set up the CR. =)
@SkyLarK

Sent~
@SkyLarK

Sent~
@Itari10

Thanks much! Enjoy her. =)
@Itari10

Thanks much! Enjoy her. =)
^One left! Anyone like really bright guardians?
^One left! Anyone like really bright guardians?
^Any takers?
^Any takers?