Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Exalting After Rollover!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@xmadix22 I will :) Feel free to buy him through the AH, he's listed for 20kT there! @DreamingSunset Sounds great ^-^ By the way, how would you like to trade for Caspian and Asphodel? :) @PUMPKINCAW She's still available and I've taken her off the AH for you :) I'd like to trade her for this lovely Imp: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11434749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114348/11434749_350.png[/img] [/url]
@xmadix22

I will :) Feel free to buy him through the AH, he's listed for 20kT there!

@DreamingSunset

Sounds great ^-^ By the way, how would you like to trade for Caspian and Asphodel? :)

@PUMPKINCAW

She's still available and I've taken her off the AH for you :) I'd like to trade her for this lovely Imp:

11434749_350.png
tumblr_pi022fELFc1rwcniio7_r1_540.png
@Scoria

Thank you! I set up the cr. She's so pretty and I need more starry dragons in my lair.
@Scoria

Thank you! I set up the cr. She's so pretty and I need more starry dragons in my lair.
MwJo5fF.png
@PUMPKINCAW

Accepted :) Enjoy your new dragon!
@PUMPKINCAW

Accepted :) Enjoy your new dragon!
@Scoria
I have familiars, treasure, a bunch of holiday currency and a couple of dragons.
You chose!
@Scoria
I have familiars, treasure, a bunch of holiday currency and a couple of dragons.
You chose!
7zcCDc4.png
@DreamingSunset

Would you be willing to buy them in treasure? :) (It's almost hilarious how short I currently am on lair space, especially with a nest of four hatching in a day) Should we say, 45-50kT for both of them?
@DreamingSunset

Would you be willing to buy them in treasure? :) (It's almost hilarious how short I currently am on lair space, especially with a nest of four hatching in a day) Should we say, 45-50kT for both of them?
@Scoria
sounds good I'll put up a CR for each of them @25kT
@Scoria
sounds good I'll put up a CR for each of them @25kT
7zcCDc4.png
@DreamingSunset

Accepted! Thank you and I hope you enjoy your new dragons :)
@DreamingSunset

Accepted! Thank you and I hope you enjoy your new dragons :)
@Scoria
I will thank you so much!
@Scoria
I will thank you so much!
7zcCDc4.png
10 dragons are still looking for new homes! :)
10 dragons are still looking for new homes! :)
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9