Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~~~~The Orphanage (done, thanks!)~~~~
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 254 255
@Javelin Alright, than you for your help in the meantime ^^ Sorry if that's product of my management < . > I'm super new to this and stull learning I'll take you off the list-- send your dragons to @roseangel2~
@Javelin Alright, than you for your help in the meantime ^^ Sorry if that's product of my management < . > I'm super new to this and stull learning I'll take you off the list-- send your dragons to @roseangel2~
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@FalconRex121 - It isn't your management, I think you're doing well with all of this.
I just want my lair space back even though I have plenty of room. o_o;

I do hope this continues to give people dragons they want though. -/pats at=
@FalconRex121 - It isn't your management, I think you're doing well with all of this.
I just want my lair space back even though I have plenty of room. o_o;

I do hope this continues to give people dragons they want though. -/pats at=
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
@Morghyn I'm unable to accept the trade request, for some reason. Is it possible that there's a familiar still attached to the dragon?
@Morghyn I'm unable to accept the trade request, for some reason. Is it possible that there's a familiar still attached to the dragon?
@Paleleaf - That is the case. I've sent a message, so that'll be removed when they can get online. c:
@Paleleaf - That is the case. I've sent a message, so that'll be removed when they can get online. c:
tumblr_inline_nawph50IcF1qfvxaz.pngPlague heart, Wind eyestumblr_inline_nawpgprMrP1qfvxaz.png
@Javelin Ah, thank you!
@Javelin Ah, thank you!
@paleleaf
Sorry about that! I've now removed the familiar
@paleleaf
Sorry about that! I've now removed the familiar
@FalconRex121 @roseangel2 May i adopt this guy? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76911/7691085_350.png[/img]
@FalconRex121 @roseangel2

May i adopt this guy?

7691085_350.png
uYSxp40.png
@FalconRex121 @CaptainCrackers
May I get Zakelina please? She caught my eye right away!

@Eyea Also pinging myself for donating in the future.
@FalconRex121 @CaptainCrackers
May I get Zakelina please? She caught my eye right away!

@Eyea Also pinging myself for donating in the future.
@Eyea
I'll send her over now! I'm glad you like her. I'm trying to clear out my lair, and I just couldn't bring myself to exalt her.
@Eyea
I'll send her over now! I'm glad you like her. I'm trying to clear out my lair, and I just couldn't bring myself to exalt her.
SVbOCPL.png
All caught up ^^
All caught up ^^
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 254 255