Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Help Selvasthire travel the sea!
If you'd like to help write a collaborative story about water flight, this is the right place. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9204553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92046/9204553_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Selvasthire, a very lost and confused water dragon. She is the only water dragon in a lightning lair, and has no parents or home clan that she knows of. More importantly, she doesn't know who she is, beyond a little alarmed and reluctant to be called an expert in something she isn't. She needs your help. For clan story reasons, my water nocturne needs to understand what elemental magic is, and what it means to be a water dragon. This means she needs to visit water clans. Hopefully, each clan can teach her at least something about what being a water dragon means, or something about the sea, but any experience is welcome, provided it lets her return to my lair safe and sound, and lets her learn how awesome being a water dragon really is, and how awesome magic can be. Her adventures should be written down in a sort of log in her description. If the description gets too long, let me know and I'll open a google document for her adventures, which we can link to in the description. Ideally, I'd like her to visit a minimum of five clans, but more would be amazing. This is a weird request, I know. What it basically means is this: - post to say you want to do this, I will add you to a list. - let my dragon stay at your lair for a minimum of a day, longer is cool too. -write an entry into her description of her adventures there. - when her time is up, send her back to me and I'll ping the next person in order to check to see if they have room. If you'd like to ping the next person yourself, feel free, if you don't mind the extra mouth to feed and lair room until they respond. Entries should include your lair number to ensure your lair will forever be in her history regardless of name change. Example entry: FAQ: I want to participate, but I don't have room... -- We can trade dragons for a little bit, until you have an entry written down. When you're ready, trade your dragon back. If you like, I can add something in your dragon's description about their visit to my weird lair. I'll always have room for her, no matter what. I'm not in water flight, but I want to add to this story! Can I? -- Go for it! Any experience with how magic works can happen regardless of element, and knowing what water isn't is as important as knowing what water is. If you have water dragons in your lair, that's a bonus. I like your dragon's colors, can I have one of her babies? -- Absolutely, completely free. If she's ready to breed again, I'd prefer if I could keep her paired with Sulceron, but if you'd like to pair her with one of your own, ask and let me know who and why. When will this end? -- When people stop volunteering for a while. What are the Elementalists? -- A group of 11 dragons that can use magic respective to their elements. They're tasked with keeping a massive Machine that sprawls through the lair balanced and fed with magic from all clans. The Machine does all kinds of things, but it's not exactly safe due to a lack of water magic. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36950]Behiale[/url] has links to all of them. Anything else I should know about her home clan: Her original clan is led by a mirror matriarch called Tyrant, who watches closely over absolutely everything. Her mate is another nocturne named [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9056380]Sulceron[/url]. Your clan is probably way more sane than mine. next post is going to be a reserve for signups and people who had a turn, and then open.
If you'd like to help write a collaborative story about water flight, this is the right place.

9204553_350.png

This is Selvasthire, a very lost and confused water dragon. She is the only water dragon in a lightning lair, and has no parents or home clan that she knows of. More importantly, she doesn't know who she is, beyond a little alarmed and reluctant to be called an expert in something she isn't.

She needs your help.

For clan story reasons, my water nocturne needs to understand what elemental magic is, and what it means to be a water dragon. This means she needs to visit water clans. Hopefully, each clan can teach her at least something about what being a water dragon means, or something about the sea, but any experience is welcome, provided it lets her return to my lair safe and sound, and lets her learn how awesome being a water dragon really is, and how awesome magic can be.

Her adventures should be written down in a sort of log in her description. If the description gets too long, let me know and I'll open a google document for her adventures, which we can link to in the description.

Ideally, I'd like her to visit a minimum of five clans, but more would be amazing. This is a weird request, I know. What it basically means is this:

- post to say you want to do this, I will add you to a list.
- let my dragon stay at your lair for a minimum of a day, longer is cool too.
-write an entry into her description of her adventures there.
- when her time is up, send her back to me and I'll ping the next person in order to check to see if they have room. If you'd like to ping the next person yourself, feel free, if you don't mind the extra mouth to feed and lair room until they respond.

Entries should include your lair number to ensure your lair will forever be in her history regardless of name change.

Example entry:

FAQ:
I want to participate, but I don't have room...
-- We can trade dragons for a little bit, until you have an entry written down. When you're ready, trade your dragon back. If you like, I can add something in your dragon's description about their visit to my weird lair. I'll always have room for her, no matter what.

I'm not in water flight, but I want to add to this story! Can I?
-- Go for it! Any experience with how magic works can happen regardless of element, and knowing what water isn't is as important as knowing what water is. If you have water dragons in your lair, that's a bonus.

I like your dragon's colors, can I have one of her babies?
-- Absolutely, completely free. If she's ready to breed again, I'd prefer if I could keep her paired with Sulceron, but if you'd like to pair her with one of your own, ask and let me know who and why.

When will this end?
-- When people stop volunteering for a while.

What are the Elementalists?
-- A group of 11 dragons that can use magic respective to their elements. They're tasked with keeping a massive Machine that sprawls through the lair balanced and fed with magic from all clans. The Machine does all kinds of things, but it's not exactly safe due to a lack of water magic. Behiale has links to all of them.

Anything else I should know about her home clan:
Her original clan is led by a mirror matriarch called Tyrant, who watches closely over absolutely everything. Her mate is another nocturne named Sulceron.

Your clan is probably way more sane than mine.

next post is going to be a reserve for signups and people who had a turn, and then open.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
Signups:
Signups:
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png