Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | 11 Elements Nest Rentals
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 158 159
@GryphonSong
Your welcome!

Thank you for renting for 11 Elements Nest Rentals!
@GryphonSong
Your welcome!

Thank you for renting for 11 Elements Nest Rentals!
@Firebird

No worries! Just let me know if you want a nest later!
@Firebird

No worries! Just let me know if you want a nest later!
@Danichuu @Nyxis @earlena

Hi~! I'm looking for three nests to rent in total (though I can do one at a time~) my light babies all came up RTB at once and I was caught off guard XD

~Az
@Danichuu @Nyxis @earlena

Hi~! I'm looking for three nests to rent in total (though I can do one at a time~) my light babies all came up RTB at once and I was caught off guard XD

~Az
@Azremiel I've got room! Send em over with your username in the info boxes
@Azremiel I've got room! Send em over with your username in the info boxes
3pKuUFX.png
@Nyxis sweet, thank you~!
@Nyxis sweet, thank you~!
@Xiroza Hello! My first pair for the lightning nest should be RTB tomorrow so I'm setting up a CR now. Feel free to accept before or after rollover though! :)
@Xiroza Hello! My first pair for the lightning nest should be RTB tomorrow so I'm setting up a CR now. Feel free to accept before or after rollover though! :)

fr_sig_square85_by_148s-da5shq3.png

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • tumblr
• • • • • • • • • • • • deviantart
• • • • • • • • • • • • art shop

fr_sig_div_by_148s-da5sc06.png
light_runestone_by_148s-da5sf8i.png
@Ranfuu alright, thanks for letting me know! :)
@Ranfuu alright, thanks for letting me know! :)
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngxiroza_by_cuttleskulls-d9ojzta.pngtumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
@6jellybean70

Username: jayegender
Flight name: shadow
# of nests willing to use for rentals: 4
Anything else/Requirements: none at all, i will feed your dragons and make sure they are taken car of while in my lair for breeding! i just need to sell/get rid of the hatchlings currently taking up lair space so anyone can let me know if they want those! but food donations/ etc are appreciated! (i have 1200+ food points for all categories though, so i will be able to take good care of them)
@6jellybean70

Username: jayegender
Flight name: shadow
# of nests willing to use for rentals: 4
Anything else/Requirements: none at all, i will feed your dragons and make sure they are taken car of while in my lair for breeding! i just need to sell/get rid of the hatchlings currently taking up lair space so anyone can let me know if they want those! but food donations/ etc are appreciated! (i have 1200+ food points for all categories though, so i will be able to take good care of them)
W9bHP.gif tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif YDiS4.gif
they/them/theirs
@dramaticaldragon

Your two hatchlings have been born! You can send the CRs for them whenever you're ready. :)
@dramaticaldragon

Your two hatchlings have been born! You can send the CRs for them whenever you're ready. :)
AoZdhkp.png
@jayegender

I added you to the backup list and I shortened your extra information so it didn't take up much space.
@jayegender

I added you to the backup list and I shortened your extra information so it didn't take up much space.
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 158 159