Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | - Dragons for adoption -
1 2 3 4
Welcome to the Dragon Welfare League!
This thread is dedicated to re-homing wandering dragons. Each dragon seen here is available for adoption for a small re-homing fee, which is to cover the food and lair space. Dragons can also be exchanged for food and other dragons.
Welcome to the Dragon Welfare League!
This thread is dedicated to re-homing wandering dragons. Each dragon seen here is available for adoption for a small re-homing fee, which is to cover the food and lair space. Dragons can also be exchanged for food and other dragons.
Rules

-This is not a thread for grabbing exalt fodder! We ask that if you adopt a dragon, that you at least check if anyone else wants it or breed it before exalting.

-Please be polite to one-another.

-If you want to be added to a pinglist, just ping one of the League members.

-When you find a dragon you want, just ping the corresponding associate with a request, and send a CR.

-Dragons will be adopted out on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Dragon Pricing
Dragon prices are based off of the breeds and genes of each dragon.

-The base price of each dragon is 100t per day of breeding cooldown.

-Each treasure gene is 150t, and each gem gene is 300t.

-Triple basic dragons, however, are free.

We'll calculate the price and add it to the dragon's info, so all you have to do is CR us with it.
Other payment options

-You can also pay partially or in full with food, items, or other dragons.
Rules

-This is not a thread for grabbing exalt fodder! We ask that if you adopt a dragon, that you at least check if anyone else wants it or breed it before exalting.

-Please be polite to one-another.

-If you want to be added to a pinglist, just ping one of the League members.

-When you find a dragon you want, just ping the corresponding associate with a request, and send a CR.

-Dragons will be adopted out on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Dragon Pricing
Dragon prices are based off of the breeds and genes of each dragon.

-The base price of each dragon is 100t per day of breeding cooldown.

-Each treasure gene is 150t, and each gem gene is 300t.

-Triple basic dragons, however, are free.

We'll calculate the price and add it to the dragon's info, so all you have to do is CR us with it.
Other payment options

-You can also pay partially or in full with food, items, or other dragons.
Dragons available for adoption
Dragons available for adoption
League Members

If you have any questions regarding the League or are interested in joining, just contact a League associate.
Pinglist
@Nixravencross
League Members

If you have any questions regarding the League or are interested in joining, just contact a League associate.
Pinglist
@Nixravencross
looks great so far! should we put the list of adoptable dragons under the post for current members? we can each have a post we edit, if that would work best.
looks great so far! should we put the list of adoptable dragons under the post for current members? we can each have a post we edit, if that would work best.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
@Reptyrian My friend and I are closing down our Rescue Center due to real life stuff, so I was wondering if you could take them? Currently two up for adoption right now (not including @NightWalker own dragons). If not they'll be exalted.

Thanks!
@Reptyrian My friend and I are closing down our Rescue Center due to real life stuff, so I was wondering if you could take them? Currently two up for adoption right now (not including @NightWalker own dragons). If not they'll be exalted.

Thanks!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation Sure, I'd be glad to take them in. Just CR me the dragons, and I'll post them here once we get our adoptions post organized. :)
@Salvation Sure, I'd be glad to take them in. Just CR me the dragons, and I'll post them here once we get our adoptions post organized. :)
@Reptyrian I think it looks good so far! :) I think all basic gened dragons should be free and if the previous owners wished that they don't get exalted that be listed under the dragons. Prices I think should depend on genes/rarity but I think food should be accepted as trade for a dragon only if it covers the adoption fees
@Reptyrian I think it looks good so far! :) I think all basic gened dragons should be free and if the previous owners wished that they don't get exalted that be listed under the dragons. Prices I think should depend on genes/rarity but I think food should be accepted as trade for a dragon only if it covers the adoption fees
qvTNuJR.pngpj2uqBP.png yxlCf4S.png
@Reptyrian the pricing looks great! And I'll go ahead and PM you a few of my dragons to list on the adopt post. :3 (I'll just send the names; they'll stay with me. Don't worry)
@Reptyrian the pricing looks great! And I'll go ahead and PM you a few of my dragons to list on the adopt post. :3 (I'll just send the names; they'll stay with me. Don't worry)
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
I really like it so far @Reptyrian ! :) I can message you my list as well, when I have a more decided one.
I really like it so far @Reptyrian ! :) I can message you my list as well, when I have a more decided one.
qvTNuJR.pngpj2uqBP.png yxlCf4S.png
1 2 3 4