Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Three beautiful skydancers!
Ok so, before I show you the SDS, I want to tell a bit about their family. Grandpa/ma is Baxter and Zantha. Baxter is the Mage, Zant detective. ALL of their children haven't been exalted, 3 of them in my care. One mage, two detectives, one rather different than her family(beastclan). I brought a RTB for one of the children who was RTB as well, they made decent babies in Scry, so I thought why not? And Icewarden help me, those popped out. THINK before you grab one! I want them to be named, have a role in your clan, apparels, and such like the family. If you don't do bio or the role thing then ignore this! If you're a fan of that, then read ahead! Misfortune seems to be attached to this family. I've hashed out BaxZan's children(expect for one) as orphans. Lian wandered a bit too far away from home to attempt some detective stuff, his mother figure picked him up after hearing his wailing. Shik also wandered a bit too far away, got lost and Harpies picked her up but she escaped after a while. Jace got kidnapped by someone, who decided to abandon him somewhere in Shadow territory and Medea picked him up on one of her travels. Dexter, fortunately stayed with the parents, smart little mage. So- onward to the babies! I'm going to write them off as given away since Liandrin wasn't sure if he's homosexual or not, then turns out he and the lady he mated with wasn't ready for children. But if you want to write it differently, let me know! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9598800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95989/9598800_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]White Tert[/b] - My personal favorite, so I'm slightly attached. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9598802] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95989/9598802_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Platinum Tert[/b] I CAN hold them for you so you can leave to think about what you want their future to be, but if you already have one just by looking at them. Eitherway, please tell me on here or message to prove that you really want one of them! I am not breeding Lian anymore, Shik doesn't like the idea of it, and Jace might breed. But their parents, Bax/Zan is going to breed again so I'll add them to this if they ever did.
Ok so, before I show you the SDS, I want to tell a bit about their family. Grandpa/ma is Baxter and Zantha. Baxter is the Mage, Zant detective. ALL of their children haven't been exalted, 3 of them in my care. One mage, two detectives, one rather different than her family(beastclan).

I brought a RTB for one of the children who was RTB as well, they made decent babies in Scry, so I thought why not? And Icewarden help me, those popped out.

THINK before you grab one! I want them to be named, have a role in your clan, apparels, and such like the family. If you don't do bio or the role thing then ignore this! If you're a fan of that, then read ahead!

Misfortune seems to be attached to this family. I've hashed out BaxZan's children(expect for one) as orphans. Lian wandered a bit too far away from home to attempt some detective stuff, his mother figure picked him up after hearing his wailing. Shik also wandered a bit too far away, got lost and Harpies picked her up but she escaped after a while. Jace got kidnapped by someone, who decided to abandon him somewhere in Shadow territory and Medea picked him up on one of her travels. Dexter, fortunately stayed with the parents, smart little mage.

So- onward to the babies! I'm going to write them off as given away since Liandrin wasn't sure if he's homosexual or not, then turns out he and the lady he mated with wasn't ready for children. But if you want to write it differently, let me know!

9598800_350.png

White Tert
-
My personal favorite, so I'm slightly attached.

9598802_350.png

Platinum Tert

I CAN hold them for you so you can leave to think about what you want their future to be, but if you already have one just by looking at them. Eitherway, please tell me on here or message to prove that you really want one of them!

I am not breeding Lian anymore, Shik doesn't like the idea of it, and Jace might breed.
But their parents, Bax/Zan is going to breed again so I'll add them to this if they ever did.
895587_QQ7.pngEvGHIgA.png
x4sSJsw.png
@Stitched to grab one of the precious babies!
@Stitched to grab one of the precious babies!
x4sSJsw.png
Ideas/Suggestions

Warrior/Brawler/Fighter/etc
Clan guard
Hunter/ess
Shaman/Dreamwalker
Merchant
Delivery boy/girl
Anything! Be creative!
Ideas/Suggestions

Warrior/Brawler/Fighter/etc
Clan guard
Hunter/ess
Shaman/Dreamwalker
Merchant
Delivery boy/girl
Anything! Be creative!
x4sSJsw.png
O MAN THESE ARE BEATUTIFUL ESP THE MIDDLE ONE ID TAKE IT BUT U LIKE IT MORE BUY THESE EVERYONE
O MAN THESE ARE BEATUTIFUL ESP THE MIDDLE ONE ID TAKE IT BUT U LIKE IT MORE BUY THESE EVERYONE
@Seamus
NO I GIVE IT TO U OKAY SENDING CR
@Seamus
NO I GIVE IT TO U OKAY SENDING CR
x4sSJsw.png
Two still waiting for good home!
Two still waiting for good home!
x4sSJsw.png
bump
bump