Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Ghastly Chopping Block (Gen 1s/Nocs)
1 2
- So, as I get ready to return to Shadow next month, I'm cleaning out my lair and refocusing my collection. At this point, I've got a lot of nice Gen 1s, pretty valuable ones, but since the introduction of the Nocturne, I'm planning to switch to collecting primarily Gen 1 Nocturnes. I'll be keeping some of my other Gen 1s, but the rest, yeah, they can go. They're up on the block (typically I just exalt them, but I feel bad for doing that to most of the ones I have right now, they cost quite a bit, waste of money. >>;; oops!) What I have: [b]Gen 1s and Gen 1 Nocs[/b]. Since there's quite a few of them, the easiest thing to do is take a look through my lair. I'm parting with all the dragons who do NOT have a familiar. (You can make offers on others with them, since I am reorganizing, but keep in mind they probably are all here for the long...er hall.) [b]I'm trying to clear out my Gen 1s, so I'm trying to trade them for Nocturnes! I'll give you two per Nocturne, max! Depending on the dragons![/b] What I want: [b]Nocturne Eggs, Nocturnes (see below), Skins, Treasure, Gems, Retired/Festival Stuff (not currency).[/b] Just post with a link to the dragon you're interested in, along with your offer, and we'll see if we can work something out. :) - [u]NOCTURNE WISH LIST[/u] - Winter Solstice (Dec.21st) Nocturnes - New Years Day Nocturnes - Eye colour preference: Shadow, Plague, Ice, or Matching Eyes! - Mates for my Nocturnes!!! (Nocs with familiars in my lair!) - Black primary, black doubles with black primary! Especially female! - 'Vampires', gothic Nocturnes, dark and greyscale, purple range, red range... - White or maize nocturnes! - An ivory primary female with sky secondary? For a friend! - Nocturnes with matching eyes/nice colour combinations. - Doubles or triples, or near doubles or triples. - Nocs with tight ranges will also be considered! [b]I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN GENERATION ONE DRAGONS[/b], THANK YOU! :) - [u]My Dragons with Offers[/u] The dragons below have had offers made on them, but I'm still looking at taking other offers. If you have made an offer on a dragon that I like, I'll probably put it here for awhile before accepting, just to see what's available before I finalize something. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9359621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93597/9359621_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Unnamed (Level 1 Water Nocturne Male) Ice/Sky/Pink Current Offer: 1000g (smilietechie)[/s] TRADED TO YUMEISHMARU (my childhood BFF, sorry guys!)
-

So, as I get ready to return to Shadow next month, I'm cleaning out my lair and refocusing my collection. At this point, I've got a lot of nice Gen 1s, pretty valuable ones, but since the introduction of the Nocturne, I'm planning to switch to collecting primarily Gen 1 Nocturnes. I'll be keeping some of my other Gen 1s, but the rest, yeah, they can go. They're up on the block (typically I just exalt them, but I feel bad for doing that to most of the ones I have right now, they cost quite a bit, waste of money. >>;; oops!)

What I have: Gen 1s and Gen 1 Nocs. Since there's quite a few of them, the easiest thing to do is take a look through my lair. I'm parting with all the dragons who do NOT have a familiar. (You can make offers on others with them, since I am reorganizing, but keep in mind they probably are all here for the long...er hall.) I'm trying to clear out my Gen 1s, so I'm trying to trade them for Nocturnes! I'll give you two per Nocturne, max! Depending on the dragons!

What I want: Nocturne Eggs, Nocturnes (see below), Skins, Treasure, Gems, Retired/Festival Stuff (not currency). Just post with a link to the dragon you're interested in, along with your offer, and we'll see if we can work something out. :)

-

NOCTURNE WISH LIST

- Winter Solstice (Dec.21st) Nocturnes
- New Years Day Nocturnes
- Eye colour preference: Shadow, Plague, Ice, or Matching Eyes!
- Mates for my Nocturnes!!! (Nocs with familiars in my lair!)
- Black primary, black doubles with black primary! Especially female!
- 'Vampires', gothic Nocturnes, dark and greyscale, purple range, red range...
- White or maize nocturnes!
- An ivory primary female with sky secondary? For a friend!
- Nocturnes with matching eyes/nice colour combinations.
- Doubles or triples, or near doubles or triples.
- Nocs with tight ranges will also be considered!

I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN GENERATION ONE DRAGONS, THANK YOU! :)

-

My Dragons with Offers

The dragons below have had offers made on them, but I'm still looking at taking other offers. If you have made an offer on a dragon that I like, I'll probably put it here for awhile before accepting, just to see what's available before I finalize something.

9359621_350.png

Unnamed (Level 1 Water Nocturne Male)
Ice/Sky/Pink
Current Offer: 1000g (smilietechie)

TRADED TO YUMEISHMARU (my childhood BFF, sorry guys!)
Boo!
Anybody here have some Nocturnes por moi? :)

@Abril, @Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Axikor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @Bumblebee, @Cairon, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Draxia, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Faunus, @Fayrin, @Fjaer, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Gwendolyn, @Hailey, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Inculta, @Journey, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @Khoshekh, @Leashedragon, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @magicalgirlrem, @Malis, @Manda, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @Misha, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @NikkiNicole, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @OFF, @Ouji, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Roiben, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @ShamelessScalies, @Shihana, @smileytechie, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stenvela, @Stonewarden, @Sylvarant, @Talia, @techmess, @TereziiPyrope, @thanksmeg, @theplastics, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @ttakooo, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Ventus, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic
Anybody here have some Nocturnes por moi? :)

@Abril, @Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Axikor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @Bumblebee, @Cairon, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Draxia, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Faunus, @Fayrin, @Fjaer, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Gwendolyn, @Hailey, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Inculta, @Journey, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @Khoshekh, @Leashedragon, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @magicalgirlrem, @Malis, @Manda, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @Misha, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @NikkiNicole, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @OFF, @Ouji, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Roiben, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @ShamelessScalies, @Shihana, @smileytechie, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stenvela, @Stonewarden, @Sylvarant, @Talia, @techmess, @TereziiPyrope, @thanksmeg, @theplastics, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @ttakooo, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Ventus, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic
Boo!
@Ghast I have a blue pair I am second guessing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8885591] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88856/8885591_350.png[/img] [/url] The girl is xyx [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8882247] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88823/8882247_350.png[/img] [/url] They are both arcane. Heh. I thought it was cute they went together. :3
@Ghast
I have a blue pair I am second guessing.

8885591_350.png

The girl is xyx

8882247_350.png

They are both arcane. Heh. I thought it was cute they went together. :3
@Ghast If by "white" you mean white primaries, I have this guy here. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9394370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93944/9394370_350.png[/img] [/url] White/Sky/Obsidian I'm willing to take offers if you're interested. He's in the AH at that price to try and make back some funds from an impulse buy last night XD
@Ghast
If by "white" you mean white primaries, I have this guy here.

9394370_350.png

White/Sky/Obsidian

I'm willing to take offers if you're interested. He's in the AH at that price to try and make back some funds from an impulse buy last night XD
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@HiddenMica Ah, that pair is godly. What were you looking at for them?

@Ventus I'm actually buying a Gen 1 SD who might really match him, literally the same colours. I'll have to think about him, though. :)
@HiddenMica Ah, that pair is godly. What were you looking at for them?

@Ventus I'm actually buying a Gen 1 SD who might really match him, literally the same colours. I'll have to think about him, though. :)
Boo!
@Ghast
Just what I spent, think it's a bit high because it was first or second day hatches. That boy was the first one I hatched myself. heh. I just can't think of what to do with them. I can't find any gene combo I like. >_<

The double cost me 3kg. Um... 5kg for the pair? I haven't sold any nocs so I haven't been keeping up on the pricing but they are wonderful together.
@Ghast
Just what I spent, think it's a bit high because it was first or second day hatches. That boy was the first one I hatched myself. heh. I just can't think of what to do with them. I can't find any gene combo I like. >_<

The double cost me 3kg. Um... 5kg for the pair? I haven't sold any nocs so I haven't been keeping up on the pricing but they are wonderful together.
@Ghast I've got this boy with Plague eyes that match his tert: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9262311][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92624/9262311_350.png[/img][/url] Unfortunately, he doesn't have that tight of a colouring but I thought I'd show him anyway.
@Ghast

I've got this boy with Plague eyes that match his tert:

9262311_350.png

Unfortunately, he doesn't have that tight of a colouring but I thought I'd show him anyway.
Zo7dCea.png
I have this girl! She's Caribbean / Steel / Green. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=48496&tab=dragon&did=9156464][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91565/9156464_350.png[/img][/url]
I have this girl! She's Caribbean / Steel / Green.

9156464_350.png
1085.png3592.png484.png
@HiddenMica I'm gonna look around first. I'd really prefer to trade right now, given my lair space issues and some others to pay off, first. Thanks, though!

@varaeya I'm sorry, definitely not what I'm looking for, but thanks for the offer!

@TragicallyBad What a pretty blue range girl! I'm not looking for blues, though. :( Sorry, and thanks!
@HiddenMica I'm gonna look around first. I'd really prefer to trade right now, given my lair space issues and some others to pay off, first. Thanks, though!

@varaeya I'm sorry, definitely not what I'm looking for, but thanks for the offer!

@TragicallyBad What a pretty blue range girl! I'm not looking for blues, though. :( Sorry, and thanks!
Boo!
Up for this!
Up for this!
Boo!
1 2