Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | (T/S) G1 Double Nocs
1 2 3
[quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9260370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92604/9260370_350.png[/img] [/url] Avocado/Sunshine/Avocado - Female Born: 1/1 at 1 AM[/center][/quote] [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9046979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90470/9046979_350.png[/img] [/url] Chocolate/Chocolate/Slate - Male Born: 12/25[/center][/quote] Looking for: [LIST] [*][b]Female[/b] [*]Pastels [*]"Goths" [*]Non-clashy colors [*]Warm colors [*]Cool colors [*]Snowbelly [*]Black-range tert [*]Gen 1 OR [*]Triple Gened pure pastels [/LIST] Bonus points for: [LIST] [*]Doubles [*]January 1st [*]December 25th [*]December 21st [/LIST] I like her. I do. But I don't. So I'm offering her up for trade to see if someone can make me an offer I like more than her and she can live with someone who REALLY likes her and isn't just "Eh" at her like I feel.
Quote:

9260370_350.png

Avocado/Sunshine/Avocado - Female

Born: 1/1 at 1 AM
Quote:

9046979_350.png

Chocolate/Chocolate/Slate - Male

Born: 12/25

Looking for:
  • Female
  • Pastels
  • "Goths"
  • Non-clashy colors
  • Warm colors
  • Cool colors
  • Snowbelly
  • Black-range tert
  • Gen 1 OR
  • Triple Gened pure pastels

Bonus points for:
  • Doubles
  • January 1st
  • December 25th
  • December 21st

I like her. I do. But I don't. So I'm offering her up for trade to see if someone can make me an offer I like more than her and she can live with someone who REALLY likes her and isn't just "Eh" at her like I feel.
forsale_m.png17013251.png16920859.png17359916.png024_zps1luktqhs.png
Last chance
Last chance
@Shadi I don't have much to offer you.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9216053] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92161/9216053_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you consider selling? Or trading for apparel?
@Shadi
I don't have much to offer you....

9216053_350.png

Would you consider selling? Or trading for apparel?
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado The one problem there is that I don't know her actual value. xD She's a Scatter project so I probably put more into her than she's worth, but she really doesn't like me so I'm afraid to Scatter her again. But I'm open to selling and I love old apparel. Since I joined summer of this year, I missed out on a lot of stuff.
@Clavicado The one problem there is that I don't know her actual value. xD She's a Scatter project so I probably put more into her than she's worth, but she really doesn't like me so I'm afraid to Scatter her again. But I'm open to selling and I love old apparel. Since I joined summer of this year, I missed out on a lot of stuff.
@Shadi
Lol we joined the same time so i don't think my apparel will appeal much to you then.... As for price wise, let me know when you work out an amount? :)
@Shadi
Lol we joined the same time so i don't think my apparel will appeal much to you then.... As for price wise, let me know when you work out an amount? :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado Oh, hello age-mate! :D But yeah. I'll work on the amount. Realistically, if I wanted to recover my losses on that girl I think it would have to be a starting price of like 2k gems. I don't know if she is worth that much. I'm sure she -might- be, one day. idk, I have a hard time figuring that one out. (900k treasure, I use the 1:450 ratio).

I think I spent even more than 2k gems on her... but I didn't count. I just know that she hates me. lol
@Clavicado Oh, hello age-mate! :D But yeah. I'll work on the amount. Realistically, if I wanted to recover my losses on that girl I think it would have to be a starting price of like 2k gems. I don't know if she is worth that much. I'm sure she -might- be, one day. idk, I have a hard time figuring that one out. (900k treasure, I use the 1:450 ratio).

I think I spent even more than 2k gems on her... but I didn't count. I just know that she hates me. lol
@Shadi
Ah, sorry I don't think I can afford her then. Good luck selling/trading her! D:
@Shadi
Ah, sorry I don't think I can afford her then. Good luck selling/trading her! D:
@Clavicado Yeah, like I said, it's really hard for me to price her when I'm that deep in. xD If I hated her colors, I would just ask for some Scatter Scrolls and another Gen 1 female from 1/1 but I really don't mind her colors? It's confusing. |:
@Clavicado Yeah, like I said, it's really hard for me to price her when I'm that deep in. xD If I hated her colors, I would just ask for some Scatter Scrolls and another Gen 1 female from 1/1 but I really don't mind her colors? It's confusing. |:
@Shadi
Hm, how many times did you scatter her? I think trading would be easier for you? Selling would be very hard since to someone else they don't really value the scatters that you had to pay? But if you trade you can hopefully find something you like while the other person wouldn't have to pay or think about the scatter scrolls used? I think you'll eventually get offers since she is a double! :) Try offering it to Coatl, I think they're collecting gen1 noc doubles?

@Shadi
Hm, how many times did you scatter her? I think trading would be easier for you? Selling would be very hard since to someone else they don't really value the scatters that you had to pay? But if you trade you can hopefully find something you like while the other person wouldn't have to pay or think about the scatter scrolls used? I think you'll eventually get offers since she is a double! :) Try offering it to Coatl, I think they're collecting gen1 noc doubles?

@Clavicado Like I said, I lost count. Probably at least 10 times. Scattering is actually something I treat myself to once in a while because I get really good scatter rolls and it's fun to recolor a dragon, especially these Gen 1s. I've scattered Obs/Obs/Lav, Sand/Sand/Chocolate, White/Ivory/Blood, Storm/Banana/Ivory, White/Tomato/White... just to name a few. And those are just Nocs. The holiday sales have been insane. xD So when I say that she hates me, I mean it, I never Scattered more than 3 times on any of those other dragons.

So yeah. I was hoping for a trade. If I don't get one eventually, I might just say "Give me your ugliest Gen 1 female with X eyes from 1/1 and maybe 1-3 Scatter Scrolls and we're cool."

Or something.

omg. Coatl's lair. omg. *fans self*
@Clavicado Like I said, I lost count. Probably at least 10 times. Scattering is actually something I treat myself to once in a while because I get really good scatter rolls and it's fun to recolor a dragon, especially these Gen 1s. I've scattered Obs/Obs/Lav, Sand/Sand/Chocolate, White/Ivory/Blood, Storm/Banana/Ivory, White/Tomato/White... just to name a few. And those are just Nocs. The holiday sales have been insane. xD So when I say that she hates me, I mean it, I never Scattered more than 3 times on any of those other dragons.

So yeah. I was hoping for a trade. If I don't get one eventually, I might just say "Give me your ugliest Gen 1 female with X eyes from 1/1 and maybe 1-3 Scatter Scrolls and we're cool."

Or something.

omg. Coatl's lair. omg. *fans self*
1 2 3