Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Hatchling hatchery!
online/ offline/ away

Don't have any room to breed two dragons? Well you came to the right place, what this is, is that I will take your dragons, breed them, then give you the new little hatchlings that you got and your dragons back. Though it comes in a price, please read below.

rules

1: this is not a scam if I do scam you first pm me about it then report me.

2: please be nice I don't like people you yell at me if I am doing them a favor

3: please have patience, it may take awhile (a week) too get your dragons back since I have to breed them

4: I have school so I may not be on all the time

5: please don't post when I am away, you may post when I am offline.

how this works

First post on here that you want to do this and your sending the dragons to me also post what your are going to pay me, payments are below. Just send me the dragons in a trade. Then I will breed them and send them pack to you in a trade. Though if you want to give me one of the hatchlings I will PM you the pictures of the hatchlings and you can pick the ones you want.

Payment

Sorry, though this is not free. Here are some suggestions of payment.

You can give me one of the hatchlings once I breed them

You can pay me 10000 coins

Also you can pay me 10 gems

50 food

(NOTE: you only half to pick one of these if you want to pay me something else just put it in your post)

Alright that is it! If you have any questions just ask me. Let's start Hatching!
online/ offline/ away

Don't have any room to breed two dragons? Well you came to the right place, what this is, is that I will take your dragons, breed them, then give you the new little hatchlings that you got and your dragons back. Though it comes in a price, please read below.

rules

1: this is not a scam if I do scam you first pm me about it then report me.

2: please be nice I don't like people you yell at me if I am doing them a favor

3: please have patience, it may take awhile (a week) too get your dragons back since I have to breed them

4: I have school so I may not be on all the time

5: please don't post when I am away, you may post when I am offline.

how this works

First post on here that you want to do this and your sending the dragons to me also post what your are going to pay me, payments are below. Just send me the dragons in a trade. Then I will breed them and send them pack to you in a trade. Though if you want to give me one of the hatchlings I will PM you the pictures of the hatchlings and you can pick the ones you want.

Payment

Sorry, though this is not free. Here are some suggestions of payment.

You can give me one of the hatchlings once I breed them

You can pay me 10000 coins

Also you can pay me 10 gems

50 food

(NOTE: you only half to pick one of these if you want to pay me something else just put it in your post)

Alright that is it! If you have any questions just ask me. Let's start Hatching!
I am currently working on my Sig.
(Quickly bumps cause I want people to see this)
(Quickly bumps cause I want people to see this)
Bump!
Bump!
Another bump!
Another bump!
Another another bump!
Another another bump!
Another another another bump
Another another another bump