Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lair cleanout! 25 dragons available!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Trying to get my clan population under control and to stop all my insects and seafood from disappearing so that means dragons and lots of them need to go as soon as possible!

Every dragon without a familiar after Quartz is up for grabs. All are currently listed in the auction house for their autobuy price, but I'm willing to haggle for those that want to trade or buy for a reasonably lower price.

I'm interested in retired items, festival currency, familiars I don't yet have, skins, crates, and gilded chests. I'm willing to accept gems and mixed payment as well. Let me know if you've got your eye on anybody and thank you for browsing!!
Trying to get my clan population under control and to stop all my insects and seafood from disappearing so that means dragons and lots of them need to go as soon as possible!

Every dragon without a familiar after Quartz is up for grabs. All are currently listed in the auction house for their autobuy price, but I'm willing to haggle for those that want to trade or buy for a reasonably lower price.

I'm interested in retired items, festival currency, familiars I don't yet have, skins, crates, and gilded chests. I'm willing to accept gems and mixed payment as well. Let me know if you've got your eye on anybody and thank you for browsing!!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@ticktocksheep I'd love to buy this little guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7690504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76906/7690504_350.png[/img] [/url] ( I will return to discuss his purchase in a few hours. Can you please hold him? )
@ticktocksheep

I'd love to buy this little guy.

7690504_350.png

( I will return to discuss his purchase in a few hours. Can you please hold him? )
@LadySithis

Absolutely. Consider him held until further notice and I hope to hear from you soon!
@LadySithis

Absolutely. Consider him held until further notice and I hope to hear from you soon!
How much are your lvl25s?
How much are your lvl25s?
v668sYB.pngXybOng5.gif
i forget to check forums after i've posted, please ping me so i see replies >.<
@Kasscada

Those weren't up for auction, but I'll accept 300k treasure apiece seeing as they're fully stoned and statted for exalting purposes.
@Kasscada

Those weren't up for auction, but I'll accept 300k treasure apiece seeing as they're fully stoned and statted for exalting purposes.
@ticktocksheep [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70788/7078784_350.png[/img] would you be willing to negotiate on some prices for this dude?
@ticktocksheep
7078784_350.png
would you be willing to negotiate on some prices for this dude?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@Mangoeclipse

How much were you thinking of offering instead?
@Mangoeclipse

How much were you thinking of offering instead?
@ticktocksheep
would 10000 be alright?
@ticktocksheep
would 10000 be alright?
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
@ticktocksheep

I have returned for the imp. Would 12k be okay?
@ticktocksheep

I have returned for the imp. Would 12k be okay?
@Mangoeclipse @LadySithis

The lowest I would consider for both dragons is 13k, as I'd really like for there to be a lower chance of them getting used only as exalt fodder, if that's alright with the both of you.
@Mangoeclipse @LadySithis

The lowest I would consider for both dragons is 13k, as I'd really like for there to be a lower chance of them getting used only as exalt fodder, if that's alright with the both of you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7