Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Crystal babbeh looking for Crystal stud!
Hello peoples! I am on the hunt (Like many of you) for the crystal jackpot. But just having one crystal baby doesn't quite cut it for me-- I want to assure I get crystal hatchlings as soon as possible. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7089093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70891/7089093_350.png[/img] [/url] My white baby here as you can see does not have her gene yet; however as soon as FR sends me my gems, she will. So here's the deal: Find your crystal dragon you want to have paired with my white baby once she gets her gene. Check to see if the previewed colors are to your liking, Post him to the thread so I can review it as well. If we both can agree that they will make a glorious sparkling razzle-dazzlin clutch, We make a temporary trade; I'll take the two and breed them in my lair, and we split the clutch up evenly, And if it is uneven(Say there are three babies) Than due to you being so generous as to allow me to hold onto your crystal stud for the time being; I will allow you to take the second. But I'd prefer if I at least got first pick. =3 [b]EXCEPTION[/b]: If you have a Iridescent baby but it makes incredibly pretty babies, than I'll be happy to consider it. =w=
Hello peoples!
I am on the hunt (Like many of you) for the crystal jackpot. But just having one crystal baby doesn't quite cut it for me-- I want to assure I get crystal hatchlings as soon as possible.

7089093_350.png

My white baby here as you can see does not have her gene yet; however as soon as FR sends me my gems, she will.

So here's the deal:
Find your crystal dragon you want to have paired with my white baby once she gets her gene.
Check to see if the previewed colors are to your liking, Post him to the thread so I can review it as well.

If we both can agree that they will make a glorious sparkling razzle-dazzlin clutch, We make a temporary trade; I'll take the two and breed them in my lair, and we split the clutch up evenly, And if it is uneven(Say there are three babies) Than due to you being so generous as to allow me to hold onto your crystal stud for the time being; I will allow you to take the second. But I'd prefer if I at least got first pick. =3

EXCEPTION: If you have a Iridescent baby but it makes incredibly pretty babies, than I'll be happy to consider it. =w=
*Whispers* Bump
*Whispers* Bump
I am going to have a total of three Crystal pairs on nests this week if you want a hatchling. While I may have an available stud, I don't loan my dragons out (I prefer to host the nest.) This is the stud I may have available as soon as tomorrow. (Want to confirm other person doesn't want to breed) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7219048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72191/7219048_350.png[/img] [/url]
I am going to have a total of three Crystal pairs on nests this week if you want a hatchling. While I may have an available stud, I don't loan my dragons out (I prefer to host the nest.)

This is the stud I may have available as soon as tomorrow. (Want to confirm other person doesn't want to breed)

7219048_350.png
Riftwalkershatchery-sig.jpg
@Rinn My progenitor is crystal, but he can't be traded X3 So I would have to host the nest for you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6934644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69347/6934644_350.png[/img] [/url] He won't be able to breed for another 7 days, however. Tell me if you're interested in working something out! ^^ The only thing I ask is that I get a female baby. You can have first pick and all, but I would much appreciate of I got a girl =3
@Rinn

My progenitor is crystal, but he can't be traded X3 So I would have to host the nest for you.

6934644_350.png

He won't be able to breed for another 7 days, however. Tell me if you're interested in working something out! ^^
The only thing I ask is that I get a female baby. You can have first pick and all, but I would much appreciate of I got a girl =3
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@AmonRooster Oh wow; he's a gorgeous! The black crystal with the red wings look really nice, Though I'm not sure if he and my white baby make such a good match, BUT if you don't mind I'll certainly be considering him for the next few days. As for the girl if we do make a deal; Sounds more than reasonable.

@Crysallis I totally understand not wanting to loan your babies, I'd be pretty hesitant as well. So if we decide to make a deal I think that would be fair; though if you're serious about giving me a hatchling, I would be so thankful and in your dept, In return I'd be more than happy to give you a hatchling(Of your choice) of the first clutch.
@AmonRooster Oh wow; he's a gorgeous! The black crystal with the red wings look really nice, Though I'm not sure if he and my white baby make such a good match, BUT if you don't mind I'll certainly be considering him for the next few days. As for the girl if we do make a deal; Sounds more than reasonable.

@Crysallis I totally understand not wanting to loan your babies, I'd be pretty hesitant as well. So if we decide to make a deal I think that would be fair; though if you're serious about giving me a hatchling, I would be so thankful and in your dept, In return I'd be more than happy to give you a hatchling(Of your choice) of the first clutch.
@Rinn It'd all depend on if I get a dud hatchling or not; there's someone with first claim on all of my hatchlings for a bit since he bought the crystal scroll for one of my gentlemen. If I get a hatchling no one is interested it, I'll keep you in mind.

But to be honest with you--if you're going to invest in the crystal gene for that girl, get her second and third gene first *before* you breed her... that'll make the hatchlings all worth more (and look nicer.) It will also be MUCH easier to find studs if your lady has triple genes. (Most everyone will be ultra hesitant to breed a triple gene with a single gene... even if it is crystal.) It's REALLY worth waiting the extra week or two to have full genes than waste a nesting.

Secondary and tertiary genes aren't very expensive if you avoid things like shimmer and circuit. I'd recommend going with that black baby, truth be told--that'd give you a little extra time to get your girl three gened. (And Tsordin is going on a nest tomorrow come hell or high water.... I have an Iris female with three genes I'd risk... heh)
@Rinn It'd all depend on if I get a dud hatchling or not; there's someone with first claim on all of my hatchlings for a bit since he bought the crystal scroll for one of my gentlemen. If I get a hatchling no one is interested it, I'll keep you in mind.

But to be honest with you--if you're going to invest in the crystal gene for that girl, get her second and third gene first *before* you breed her... that'll make the hatchlings all worth more (and look nicer.) It will also be MUCH easier to find studs if your lady has triple genes. (Most everyone will be ultra hesitant to breed a triple gene with a single gene... even if it is crystal.) It's REALLY worth waiting the extra week or two to have full genes than waste a nesting.

Secondary and tertiary genes aren't very expensive if you avoid things like shimmer and circuit. I'd recommend going with that black baby, truth be told--that'd give you a little extra time to get your girl three gened. (And Tsordin is going on a nest tomorrow come hell or high water.... I have an Iris female with three genes I'd risk... heh)
@Crysallis Thank you - both for keeping me in mind and for your imput-- I only recently got back into FlightRising so it's good to hear a honest opinion on it, You've got a solid point; but I don't think I'd have the cash to get her all decked out and still be able to get the crystal gene. So in your opinion; would it be better if I just bought this baby instead? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7433953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74340/7433953_350.png[/img] [/url] She's only 50000 so I think I'd be saving myself the trouble. Though she has a 9 day wait until she can breed.
@Crysallis Thank you - both for keeping me in mind and for your imput-- I only recently got back into FlightRising so it's good to hear a honest opinion on it, You've got a solid point; but I don't think I'd have the cash to get her all decked out and still be able to get the crystal gene. So in your opinion; would it be better if I just bought this baby instead?
7433953_350.png
She's only 50000 so I think I'd be saving myself the trouble. Though she has a 9 day wait until she can breed.
@Rinn

I'd be willing to wait for your decision since my boy isn't ready for another week ^^ However, Crysallis does have a point. Triple genes are usually more likely to find a mate. With my boy's babies, I don't mind spending treasures to get genes for them ((which is why I don't mind your girl having basic genes)). So, when you decide what to do, please ping me even if you don't want to breed with my boy so I don't have to save him X3 It would be much appreciated!

PS I think your girl would look FABULOUS with crystal, daub or seraph, and either smoke or gembond! Her colors are very pretty ;)

EDIT: and I think it would be worth it to buy the other one you just posted and give that one the crystal gene.
@Rinn

I'd be willing to wait for your decision since my boy isn't ready for another week ^^ However, Crysallis does have a point. Triple genes are usually more likely to find a mate. With my boy's babies, I don't mind spending treasures to get genes for them ((which is why I don't mind your girl having basic genes)). So, when you decide what to do, please ping me even if you don't want to breed with my boy so I don't have to save him X3 It would be much appreciated!

PS I think your girl would look FABULOUS with crystal, daub or seraph, and either smoke or gembond! Her colors are very pretty ;)

EDIT: and I think it would be worth it to buy the other one you just posted and give that one the crystal gene.
plaguebringer_banner_small_by_theendisnearus-d8bxbln.png
@AmonRooster

Thank you both for your input and patience! As a newb getting into all the new genes, it's good to know what to look for. So again- thank you both. I think I am going to keep the first baby as a project for the future, (I actually love the rose Gembound on her. Thanks for the suggestion!
@AmonRooster

Thank you both for your input and patience! As a newb getting into all the new genes, it's good to know what to look for. So again- thank you both. I think I am going to keep the first baby as a project for the future, (I actually love the rose Gembound on her. Thanks for the suggestion!
@Rinn not a problem. :) If you have any questions, feel free to message me. If I don't have an answer, I probably know someone who does!
@Rinn not a problem. :) If you have any questions, feel free to message me. If I don't have an answer, I probably know someone who does!