Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | IMPS for Familiars/apparel - ONE LEFT
1 2
I just hatched these three cuties :) The male is 18k OR a couple of familiars I don't have. The girl is 20k (since a yxx) or a couple of familiars. I can also take a mix of treasure and familiars OR Apparel :} [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75534/7553339_350.png[/img] MALE Coral Iridescent/Blue Shimmer/Stone Circuit [s][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75534/7553338_350.png[/img] FEMALE Blood Iridescent/Coral Shimmer/Coral Circuit[/s] SOLD
I just hatched these three cuties :)

The male is 18k OR a couple of familiars I don't have. The girl is 20k (since a yxx) or a couple of familiars. I can also take a mix of treasure and familiars OR Apparel :}

7553339_350.png
MALE
Coral Iridescent/Blue Shimmer/Stone Circuit

7553338_350.png
FEMALE
Blood Iridescent/Coral Shimmer/Coral Circuit
SOLD
^^
^^
@Caelia I'd pay 10k and two familiars for the girl? She's gorgeous. If I have to, I'll pay for her.
@Caelia I'd pay 10k and two familiars for the girl? She's gorgeous. If I have to, I'll pay for her.
RLfLU0h.png
@Caelia or the first male. I like his colors.
@Caelia or the first male. I like his colors.
RLfLU0h.png
@Sorasu

What familiars do you have for trade? (: Depending on their value on the AH I can change round the price for them. I'd like for them to go to good homes so I don't mind selling them for cheaper than I listed them for.
@Sorasu

What familiars do you have for trade? (: Depending on their value on the AH I can change round the price for them. I'd like for them to go to good homes so I don't mind selling them for cheaper than I listed them for.
@Caelia I could do 15k for the boy? I'm very particular to him. He's very pretty.
@Caelia I could do 15k for the boy? I'm very particular to him. He's very pretty.
RLfLU0h.png
@Sorasu

Sure, sounds good to me :) Send a CR for him.
@Sorasu

Sure, sounds good to me :) Send a CR for him.
@Caelia Sent the CR.
@Caelia Sent the CR.
RLfLU0h.png
@Sorasu

Accepted :3
Take good care of him ^_^
@Sorasu

Accepted :3
Take good care of him ^_^
@caelia
I have a whisperer's cowl, two birdskull items, and black arm bows. Would those net me the lady cutie?
@caelia
I have a whisperer's cowl, two birdskull items, and black arm bows. Would those net me the lady cutie?
1 2