Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nest for rent!
1 2
I have a spare nest right now, and none of my dragons are ready yet except a pair that will go in a nest tomorrow.

Dragons will have yellow eyes! I am part of the light flight.

I will breed any two dragons you send me. You will get them returned to you along with the babies when the nest is hatched!
I am new, and don't have a lot of breeding pairs. Hate to see the nest sit empty for so long and I could use a little bit of cash flow coming in.

Cost: One baby from the nest. You get first pick of the ones you most want. I will take the one you least want.
OR
I will take 3,000 gold, or 6 gems. Your choice there on payment.
If there's only one egg, it'll be option two.

Ping me.
I have a spare nest right now, and none of my dragons are ready yet except a pair that will go in a nest tomorrow.

Dragons will have yellow eyes! I am part of the light flight.

I will breed any two dragons you send me. You will get them returned to you along with the babies when the nest is hatched!
I am new, and don't have a lot of breeding pairs. Hate to see the nest sit empty for so long and I could use a little bit of cash flow coming in.

Cost: One baby from the nest. You get first pick of the ones you most want. I will take the one you least want.
OR
I will take 3,000 gold, or 6 gems. Your choice there on payment.
If there's only one egg, it'll be option two.

Ping me.
All nests currently filled
All nests currently filled
Bumping again
Bumping again
^
^
@leighanief Is there a nest still open? And if so would you like to choose one of my dragons and use on of yours? I know some people like to do this, and I wasn't sure what you would like to do. Either way interests me so let me know :-)
@leighanief Is there a nest still open? And if so would you like to choose one of my dragons and use on of yours? I know some people like to do this, and I wasn't sure what you would like to do. Either way interests me so let me know :-)
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
@Talacia

Nest is still open. You can breed with one of my available Guardians if you'd like. But they are all just basic colours and my only breedable ones currently.
Two of your own might give more exciting babies.
@Talacia

Nest is still open. You can breed with one of my available Guardians if you'd like. But they are all just basic colours and my only breedable ones currently.
Two of your own might give more exciting babies.
@Leighnaief Okay sounds good, I'll try to set up a crossroads trade and hopefully that will work.
@Leighnaief Okay sounds good, I'll try to set up a crossroads trade and hopefully that will work.
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
@Talacia

Yep that'll work
@Talacia

Yep that'll work
@Leighnaief Okay I sent my boy over and i'm looking at my girls, you will have to give one treasure for each.
@Leighnaief Okay I sent my boy over and i'm looking at my girls, you will have to give one treasure for each.
zyvrj7C.png x0CMhAc.png
@Talacia

I can see the trade for Raoul, but I cannot accept it because of this

"
A dragon has apparel or skins equipped.
A dragon has since joined another clan.
A dragon has a familiar paired to it.
A dragon has been placed on the Auction House.
A dragon is caretaking a nest.
A lair would be placed over capacity.
"

I think the apparel and/or Familliar is most like the culprit
@Talacia

I can see the trade for Raoul, but I cannot accept it because of this

"
A dragon has apparel or skins equipped.
A dragon has since joined another clan.
A dragon has a familiar paired to it.
A dragon has been placed on the Auction House.
A dragon is caretaking a nest.
A lair would be placed over capacity.
"

I think the apparel and/or Familliar is most like the culprit
1 2