Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Nest Rentals! All 11 Flights!
1 2 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 1210 1211
@blacklabrador
@Luinserke
@Outpost
@Diamondsuits
@catwltch
@Kazure

looking for two!
@blacklabrador
@Luinserke
@Outpost
@Diamondsuits
@catwltch
@Kazure

looking for two!
6wK2Jyk.png
@zerohour I have a shadow nest available tomorrow if you're willing to wait that long. o:
@zerohour I have a shadow nest available tomorrow if you're willing to wait that long. o:
tumblr_o3djn9G71W1tnrsx6o3_r1_500.png
@suzerain
I have room for both of them! ^^ Just send me the CRs~
@suzerain
I have room for both of them! ^^ Just send me the CRs~
image0-2.png

@Megalodonius
@Shez
@belugadragon
@Flaeyr
@Amee

hello! I have a hatchery pair that I'd prefer to have water eyes! Do any of you have a nest open? They're RTB and I can send food if you need it!

@Megalodonius
@Shez
@belugadragon
@Flaeyr
@Amee

hello! I have a hatchery pair that I'd prefer to have water eyes! Do any of you have a nest open? They're RTB and I can send food if you need it!
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

I've got a nest open. ^^ I have a good amount of food, so there's no need to send any. Thank you, though! :D
@AyumiNemera

I've got a nest open. ^^ I have a good amount of food, so there's no need to send any. Thank you, though! :D
IF HubOOF Hub
@Flaeyr Alright! Thank you! I'll send you their CRs. :)
@Flaeyr Alright! Thank you! I'll send you their CRs. :)
VXZZmOI.png
@outpost thank you!! actually just one pair.. i realize now these other two are mother and son lmao
@outpost thank you!! actually just one pair.. i realize now these other two are mother and son lmao
6wK2Jyk.png
@suzerain
Ah, it's never much fun when that happens. Anyway, the two Carlisles arrived safely, but unfortunately only had one egg D: You'll be able to track their progress in my profile, and should anything happen to come up during their stay here, please don't hesitate in messaging me about it!
@suzerain
Ah, it's never much fun when that happens. Anyway, the two Carlisles arrived safely, but unfortunately only had one egg D: You'll be able to track their progress in my profile, and should anything happen to come up during their stay here, please don't hesitate in messaging me about it!
image0-2.png
@Outpost ROFL i should stop breeding, i've gotten like 5 one-egg nests lately!
@Outpost ROFL i should stop breeding, i've gotten like 5 one-egg nests lately!
6wK2Jyk.png
@purplecinnibar I got space! Send 'em over.
@purplecinnibar I got space! Send 'em over.
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
1 2 ... 470 471 472 473 474 ... 1210 1211