Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Nest Rentals! All 11 Flights!
1 2 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1210 1211
@Nebelkraehe
I have one for you!
@Nebelkraehe
I have one for you!
CFQTHic.png
@FWD
@implodingpotato
@LittlestDragon
@Ekoh
@stuff987
@GrumpyCatlover
@Thyrin
@JurassicPark

Hi all again. I need one for my pair plague nest. Has anyone free? Or is someone
able to book?
@FWD
@implodingpotato
@LittlestDragon
@Ekoh
@stuff987
@GrumpyCatlover
@Thyrin
@JurassicPark

Hi all again. I need one for my pair plague nest. Has anyone free? Or is someone
able to book?
Dragons for sale/→ Rudolfik Hatchery (1/2)/→ Dragons wanted (new) __________________________________________________________________
Click please: nusqT.gifYdEN9.gifHyROb.gifblCbY.gifKL2M9.gif
@Rudolfik, I've got nests and just expanded my air to have more space (: send them in!
@Rudolfik, I've got nests and just expanded my air to have more space (: send them in!
One day the world will bend for us
+10 FR time||Plague nest host
Accepting seafood as payment!
If I drew something for you, you're welcome to use it without asking :3 Though I'll appreciate words of thanks, sure :D

ziccusig_by_bajanmightyena-db376hy.png
@Thyrin
Thank you!
@Thyrin
Thank you!
Dragons for sale/→ Rudolfik Hatchery (1/2)/→ Dragons wanted (new) __________________________________________________________________
Click please: nusqT.gifYdEN9.gifHyROb.gifblCbY.gifKL2M9.gif
@Eturna
Fantastic^^
I'll send them over to you than
@Eturna
Fantastic^^
I'll send them over to you than
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@Crifisa i do, send whenever!
@Crifisa i do, send whenever!
@Osa, I have 2 nests available, but I will then not have room to hatch any of the baby derg's. If you're willing to host 3 of my dragons while I have yours I will happily nest your dragons for you. You would not need to pay me the 5kt for each nest since you would also be having to use food to feed my dragons while I have yours. :D
@Osa, I have 2 nests available, but I will then not have room to hatch any of the baby derg's. If you're willing to host 3 of my dragons while I have yours I will happily nest your dragons for you. You would not need to pay me the 5kt for each nest since you would also be having to use food to feed my dragons while I have yours. :D
uGzZgTj.png
@Osa, alright, thank you for working with me there. XD I hatched a few too many dragons on Christmas Day and New Years for my hatchery haha. Sold over half of them already, but still low on lair space from that. @_@
@Osa, alright, thank you for working with me there. XD I hatched a few too many dragons on Christmas Day and New Years for my hatchery haha. Sold over half of them already, but still low on lair space from that. @_@
uGzZgTj.png
@Shez
@Flaeyr
@Amee
@topiratti
@ImALilCannibal
@SSakuras

Looking for a water nest to rent for a RTB pair!
@Shez
@Flaeyr
@Amee
@topiratti
@ImALilCannibal
@SSakuras

Looking for a water nest to rent for a RTB pair!
@Tavvi
Thank you. I'll send them now :)
@Tavvi
Thank you. I'll send them now :)
1 2 ... 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 ... 1210 1211