Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Arcane nests for rent!
1 2
Hello! I have two Arcane nests available for your breeding needs.

Accepting:
  • treasure
  • a dragon
  • one of the babies, if I like the breeding pair
Hello! I have two Arcane nests available for your breeding needs.

Accepting:
  • treasure
  • a dragon
  • one of the babies, if I like the breeding pair
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
bump
bump
Forgive me for asking, but how does this rent-a-nest bit work, exactly (loud newbie noises)? I'd absolutely be interested.
Forgive me for asking, but how does this rent-a-nest bit work, exactly (loud newbie noises)? I'd absolutely be interested.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@CaptainC I'm a newb myself, but from what I've seen the person wanting to breed send their dragon pair to the person with the nest via the Crossroads, who breeds and incubates the babies and then sends everyone back to their original owner.

I've also seen some people asking for collateral - the person giving the nest also sends a couple of dragons to the owner of the breeding pair, to make things more secure.
@CaptainC I'm a newb myself, but from what I've seen the person wanting to breed send their dragon pair to the person with the nest via the Crossroads, who breeds and incubates the babies and then sends everyone back to their original owner.

I've also seen some people asking for collateral - the person giving the nest also sends a couple of dragons to the owner of the breeding pair, to make things more secure.
@Tessaria Oh, I see. Well I'd be glad to rent your nest in a bit, when I have a decent breeding pair (as of right now most of my dragons either cannot breed or would not produce nice hatchlings, which right now would be my only means of payment).

Thanks for explaining, it's much appreciated.
@Tessaria Oh, I see. Well I'd be glad to rent your nest in a bit, when I have a decent breeding pair (as of right now most of my dragons either cannot breed or would not produce nice hatchlings, which right now would be my only means of payment).

Thanks for explaining, it's much appreciated.
@CaptainC I'm always happy to help a fellow newbie! I won't be using my nests for a while (I'm waiting for my dragons to grow and some of them need prettying up), you're welcome to my nests when you're ready :)
@CaptainC I'm always happy to help a fellow newbie! I won't be using my nests for a while (I'm waiting for my dragons to grow and some of them need prettying up), you're welcome to my nests when you're ready :)
@Tessaria Awesome, thanks again!
@Tessaria Awesome, thanks again!
bump
bump
bump
bump
still available
still available