Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for Newbies!!!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56
Chrysocolla I loved the way the crimson pops out compared to the seafoam and denim. I like interesting colorings and this one really stood out to me. Thank you very much for her!
Chrysocolla I loved the way the crimson pops out compared to the seafoam and denim. I like interesting colorings and this one really stood out to me. Thank you very much for her!
@Leighanief He is! I'll send him over.
@Leighanief He is! I'll send him over.
5NpWyuc.png oq4SbhH.png 8qtlLxx.gif
@Sharkpuddle she's yours! Thank you for taking her in :) She is absolutely gorgeous, but I had no immediate plans for her in my lair.
@Sharkpuddle she's yours! Thank you for taking her in :) She is absolutely gorgeous, but I had no immediate plans for her in my lair.
@PocketTheSaurus Is Coatl Male - Tangerine Tiger / Brown Shimmer / Beige Underbelly still available, please? He's beautiful.
@PocketTheSaurus Is Coatl Male - Tangerine Tiger / Brown Shimmer / Beige Underbelly still available, please? He's beautiful.
@twotone
@Mysskies

I'm really sorry to both of you, but he sold in the night. I must have forgotten to take him off the AH. x_x If you guys see a pair in my lair you like, I could reserve a baby for you at a reduced price to make up for my error. Unfortunately, I don't have any dragons I can currently give away unless you like Fig.
@twotone
@Mysskies

I'm really sorry to both of you, but he sold in the night. I must have forgotten to take him off the AH. x_x If you guys see a pair in my lair you like, I could reserve a baby for you at a reduced price to make up for my error. Unfortunately, I don't have any dragons I can currently give away unless you like Fig.
Enterprise - Columbia - Challenger - Discovery - Atlantis - Endeavour
she reaches in, and grabs right hold of your heart (1981 - 2011)
@piratica Sure! I'll send him over!
@piratica Sure! I'll send him over!
@Kheso Aw, thank you for letting us know, and congrats on the sale. :)

@PocketTheSaurus Is Coatl Female - Emerald Clown / Banana Shimmer / Tangerine (Eicka) still available?
@Kheso Aw, thank you for letting us know, and congrats on the sale. :)

@PocketTheSaurus Is Coatl Female - Emerald Clown / Banana Shimmer / Tangerine (Eicka) still available?
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@twotone She is! I'll send her your way. Do you like the name she has already, or do you want me to hunt down a renaming scroll for you?
@twotone She is! I'll send her your way. Do you like the name she has already, or do you want me to hunt down a renaming scroll for you?
Thank you @pocketthesaurus :D I'll give him a good home.
Thank you @pocketthesaurus :D I'll give him a good home.
@piratica You're welcome! I'm glad he'll have a good home in your lair. :)
@piratica You're welcome! I'm glad he'll have a good home in your lair. :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 55 56