Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Tons Of Dragons For T OR S
1 2 3
I made my account yesterday so I'm looking for some dragons to breed :) Love dragons 2 and 13~
I made my account yesterday so I'm looking for some dragons to breed :) Love dragons 2 and 13~
lightning_flight.png
Hi everyone thanks for you responses please message me with the picture or link to the dragon you want, so I can individually talk to you. If you offering treasure please anything above 10k because I can easily exalt for that price. If you are offering other dragons please put the link in the message. If you are new and looking for new dragons to forever home please send me a message with you stating you are new and that you wont sell or exalt the dragon you will receive. Thank you for your patiences. I look forward to your messages!

@Nayya @xmen @eclare81795 @PSInferno @Astro0Lauren @Mahj @squidip @Jabitty @PsycheFennecat @FiresCreek @Rid @thisbe @kijtan13 @KyoDracon @Markay @ColourOD

First come first serve! Enjoy!
Hi everyone thanks for you responses please message me with the picture or link to the dragon you want, so I can individually talk to you. If you offering treasure please anything above 10k because I can easily exalt for that price. If you are offering other dragons please put the link in the message. If you are new and looking for new dragons to forever home please send me a message with you stating you are new and that you wont sell or exalt the dragon you will receive. Thank you for your patiences. I look forward to your messages!

@Nayya @xmen @eclare81795 @PSInferno @Astro0Lauren @Mahj @squidip @Jabitty @PsycheFennecat @FiresCreek @Rid @thisbe @kijtan13 @KyoDracon @Markay @ColourOD

First come first serve! Enjoy!
@ Tcddc4 is the first one still open?
@ Tcddc4 is the first one still open?
My Blog li-ten.tumblr.com
My deviantart li-ten.deviantart.com
Yes @Lien
Yes @Lien
I'll like that one.
I'll like that one.
My Blog li-ten.tumblr.com
My deviantart li-ten.deviantart.com
1 2 3