Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Adult fodder for squirrel stacks
I am an exalt hoarder. I have pages upon pages of adult dragons just waiting to be fed to the deities as a midnight snack. But I do not have time to train and exalt all of them right now, so I am hoping to cash them in. I get what I want, you make a nice profit. It's a win/win situation. And, guess what? I am not even looking for treasure or gems! What I want are these: [item=grey squirrel][item=red squirrel][item=white squirrel][item=black squirrel][item=squirrel skull] Any dragon without a familiar is fair game. Whether you exalt or keep them is none of my business, but the price remains the same regardless. One stack of squirrels, of any color (valued at 10k a stack) = one adult dragon of your choosing. Five stacks of skulls (valued at 2k a stack) = one adult dragon of your choosing.
I am an exalt hoarder. I have pages upon pages of adult dragons just waiting to be fed to the deities as a midnight snack. But I do not have time to train and exalt all of them right now, so I am hoping to cash them in. I get what I want, you make a nice profit. It's a win/win situation.

And, guess what? I am not even looking for treasure or gems!

What I want are these:
Grey Squirrel Red Squirrel White Squirrel Black Squirrel Squirrel Skull

Any dragon without a familiar is fair game. Whether you exalt or keep them is none of my business, but the price remains the same regardless.

One stack of squirrels, of any color (valued at 10k a stack) = one adult dragon of your choosing.
Five stacks of skulls (valued at 2k a stack) = one adult dragon of your choosing.