Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Fire Flight Nests (Free)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I have decided to start up a nest rental service!

These are the rules:
  1. If you wish to provide a boon, please let me know! So that i will know if you wish to have them booned. Do so in the message with the food, or in the thread here.
  2. Please let me know how often you wish to be contacted! I will contact you according to what you give me. (If no contact info is given, i will contact you on the day the eggs hatch.)
  3. A record will be kept here of who is currently renting a nest, and how many nests are open
  4. You will have a 10 days to pick up your hatchlings. I will send a message when 2 days are remaining. All hatchlings will be leveled and exalted on the 11th day if not picked up.
    Adults will have a 20 day pick up. If you cannot pick them up after 20 days, I will level and exalt them.
    I'm sorry but I am not a place to hold your dragons, if you are renting a nest please make sure you have the space available to take your dragons back.
  5. The earliest I will accept a pairing into my lair is midnight server time, the night before they are RTB.

I appreciate any form of tips. I dont expect it, but its always a big help!
I have decided to start up a nest rental service!

These are the rules:
  1. If you wish to provide a boon, please let me know! So that i will know if you wish to have them booned. Do so in the message with the food, or in the thread here.
  2. Please let me know how often you wish to be contacted! I will contact you according to what you give me. (If no contact info is given, i will contact you on the day the eggs hatch.)
  3. A record will be kept here of who is currently renting a nest, and how many nests are open
  4. You will have a 10 days to pick up your hatchlings. I will send a message when 2 days are remaining. All hatchlings will be leveled and exalted on the 11th day if not picked up.
    Adults will have a 20 day pick up. If you cannot pick them up after 20 days, I will level and exalt them.
    I'm sorry but I am not a place to hold your dragons, if you are renting a nest please make sure you have the space available to take your dragons back.
  5. The earliest I will accept a pairing into my lair is midnight server time, the night before they are RTB.

I appreciate any form of tips. I dont expect it, but its always a big help!
hatchery_banner_by_aveah-d8fs6z7.png
Open Nests

Nest 1: Closed
Male:
Female:

Nest 2: Closed
Male:
Female:

Nest 3: Closed
Male:
Female:

Nest 4 Looseling
Male:
Female:
Open Nests

Nest 1: Closed
Male:
Female:

Nest 2: Closed
Male:
Female:

Nest 3: Closed
Male:
Female:

Nest 4 Looseling
Male:
Female:
Waiting List
  1. avianpoetry - Jan. 25th or Jan. 26th (Wants nest to hatch on the 31st, Contact near the 25th or on. Nest will not be hatched until the 31st)
Waiting List
  1. avianpoetry - Jan. 25th or Jan. 26th (Wants nest to hatch on the 31st, Contact near the 25th or on. Nest will not be hatched until the 31st)
@Rosaliewolf I'd love to use your services. Could you breed Gordon and Majesty for me? They're both on my first page. :)
@Rosaliewolf I'd love to use your services. Could you breed Gordon and Majesty for me? They're both on my first page. :)
@Rosaliewolf I'd love to use a nest to breed these two, when the little one is ready. It'll be 10 days from now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5866890] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58669/5866890_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5531189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/55312/5531189_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rosaliewolf I'd love to use a nest to breed these two, when the little one is ready. It'll be 10 days from now.

5866890_350.png

5531189_350.png
I'd love to use this, How many point of food would you like me to send?
I'd love to use this, How many point of food would you like me to send?
@Rosaliewolf Thank you! I'll send them both over with some meat when they're ready. ;v;
@Rosaliewolf Thank you! I'll send them both over with some meat when they're ready. ;v;
@Rosaliewolf If you still have a nest available, I'm trying to breed a specific derg and need some fireeyes
@Rosaliewolf If you still have a nest available, I'm trying to breed a specific derg and need some fireeyes
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Awesome. Shall I set up a Crossroads?
Awesome. Shall I set up a Crossroads?
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
@Rosaliewolf I still do. :)
@Rosaliewolf I still do. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7