Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CURRENTLY CLOSED - The Recycling Center!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68
@MegaMaz
Yes, #144 is still available and I would be happy to trade him for your lovely Fae. ^u^

@dillichan
I'm sorry, you were beaten to #144, but I can definitely hold #151 for you. Are there any other dragons that you might be interested in?
@MegaMaz
Yes, #144 is still available and I would be happy to trade him for your lovely Fae. ^u^

@dillichan
I'm sorry, you were beaten to #144, but I can definitely hold #151 for you. Are there any other dragons that you might be interested in?
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
#117 needs to be traded to the next available user in line who initially requested him. Since @Valetparker isn't responding, I'll tag the people next in line. If DarkEmpress doesn't respond by tomorrow, the next person will have claim to the dragon. If it takes them over a day to respond, the next one has claim and so on.

@DarkEmpress
@Shedra
@ninjani
@Celestriakle
#117 needs to be traded to the next available user in line who initially requested him. Since @Valetparker isn't responding, I'll tag the people next in line. If DarkEmpress doesn't respond by tomorrow, the next person will have claim to the dragon. If it takes them over a day to respond, the next one has claim and so on.

@DarkEmpress
@Shedra
@ninjani
@Celestriakle
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
@Zubious
I'd still take him in if DarkEmpress doesn't respond. Are you going to ping again in that case?
@Zubious
I'd still take him in if DarkEmpress doesn't respond. Are you going to ping again in that case?
@Zubious
That's a pity, but I also like 152 very much. Is that one still available?
@Zubious
That's a pity, but I also like 152 very much. Is that one still available?
@Zubious Yay, CR sent! :D
@Zubious Yay, CR sent! :D
@Shedra
Alright, if DarkEmpress doesn't claim #117 by about this time tomorrow, you can have him. I'll ping again for you.

@dillichan
Yes, #152 is still available! You're welcome to her. ^u^

@MegaMaz
Ah, your trade dragon still has a familiar on it. ^^;
@Shedra
Alright, if DarkEmpress doesn't claim #117 by about this time tomorrow, you can have him. I'll ping again for you.

@dillichan
Yes, #152 is still available! You're welcome to her. ^u^

@MegaMaz
Ah, your trade dragon still has a familiar on it. ^^;
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
@Zubious, *headdesks* *fixes* *resends CR* one day I'll remember to fix that before hand. Whoops.
@Zubious, *headdesks* *fixes* *resends CR* one day I'll remember to fix that before hand. Whoops.
@Zubious

May I please take 141? He's gorgeous!
@Zubious

May I please take 141? He's gorgeous!
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif naturebanner2.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@MegaMaz
No worries, it's fine! ^u^

@Ravynn
Sure thing! #141 is available!
@MegaMaz
No worries, it's fine! ^u^

@Ravynn
Sure thing! #141 is available!
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
mTAp2ld.png
fdUVIfW.png
@Zubious Could I possibly trade you the last two hatchlings in my lair for #140?
@Zubious Could I possibly trade you the last two hatchlings in my lair for #140?
aloaa_zpsc7064e80.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68