Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Over! Thanks to any who adopted.
1 2
Alright, this past month I've kind of lost interest in the game, so I'm trying something new that was pointed out to me in the discussion forum. The idea is to do a Nuzlocke challenge, but in order to do that I have to get rid of every dragon in my lair.

Technically I'm supposed to exalt them all, but I want to give some of them an opportunity to survive the destruction of the clan. Anyone's free to go through my lair tonight, and if you see one you like, you can have it for the low low price of nothing. Any that haven't been given away by rollover will be exalted.

Anyone who's not on a nest or on their way out has been exalted.
Alright, this past month I've kind of lost interest in the game, so I'm trying something new that was pointed out to me in the discussion forum. The idea is to do a Nuzlocke challenge, but in order to do that I have to get rid of every dragon in my lair.

Technically I'm supposed to exalt them all, but I want to give some of them an opportunity to survive the destruction of the clan. Anyone's free to go through my lair tonight, and if you see one you like, you can have it for the low low price of nothing. Any that haven't been given away by rollover will be exalted.

Anyone who's not on a nest or on their way out has been exalted.
oOooh. While I go look, link me to this nuzlocke thing, please?
oOooh. While I go look, link me to this nuzlocke thing, please?
@MelancholyLyre It's right here! First page of the FR discussion forum.
@MelancholyLyre It's right here! First page of the FR discussion forum.
Bump
Bump
@Paras

Oh my gosh, Coronet is gorgeous! Would you mind if I take him?
@Paras

Oh my gosh, Coronet is gorgeous! Would you mind if I take him?
“For I have always been a seeker, a dreamer, and a ponderer on seeking and dreaming...”
― H.P. Lovecraft
@Paras
May I have Nimbus, please?
@Paras
May I have Nimbus, please?
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@Lairinx @MetalDawn71

Sure thing! I'll send CRs to both of you.
@Lairinx @MetalDawn71

Sure thing! I'll send CRs to both of you.
@Paras May I please have Nimbus? I can't let her get exalted. ; v ;

EDIT: Oh no, in the time it took me to go to the scrying workshop, she was taken... ;A; At least she's going to go to a good home...
@Paras May I please have Nimbus? I can't let her get exalted. ; v ;

EDIT: Oh no, in the time it took me to go to the scrying workshop, she was taken... ;A; At least she's going to go to a good home...
lalalalala V3FnPhO.png Tu0vcVq.png lala * Reedcleft Windflowers subspecies
* Court of Night and Shadow lineage
* The Annals of Fal'nieth lore project
@TheWolfspeaker I'm sorry, MetalDawn71 already asked for her! (Though I suppose it'll comfort you to know she probably won't be exalted?)
@TheWolfspeaker I'm sorry, MetalDawn71 already asked for her! (Though I suppose it'll comfort you to know she probably won't be exalted?)
@TheWolfspeaker

I could save a hatchling for you when I breed her, if you would like?
@TheWolfspeaker

I could save a hatchling for you when I breed her, if you would like?
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
1 2