Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | TRADING FOR STUFF OR EXALTABLES
1 2
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42805/4280419_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43790/4378944_350.png[/img] Dis guy be RTB and XYX. I can't sell these guys because they both were free but I've got to get a little cash and space, so I'm looking to trade for things like apparel or familiars that are matching in value. I can't level any exalts so I'd prefer to either have already leveled or just go with two hatches for one of my babes. I might trade for pretty dragons because I'm weak but I hope you don't mind if I just sell them sometime, because i do need the space. I want them to go to good caring homes that WILL NOT EXALT. Seriously, I could do that myself, but no I need them to be loved somewhere. They all have some good values and I'm loathe to get rid of the female but I don't have anything greatly important planned and I know that Tundra will never be bred in my lair.
4280419_350.png

4378944_350.png
Dis guy be RTB and XYX.

I can't sell these guys because they both were free but I've got to get a little cash and space, so I'm looking to trade for things like apparel or familiars that are matching in value. I can't level any exalts so I'd prefer to either have already leveled or just go with two hatches for one of my babes.

I might trade for pretty dragons because I'm weak but I hope you don't mind if I just sell them sometime, because i do need the space.

I want them to go to good caring homes that WILL NOT EXALT. Seriously, I could do that myself, but no I need them to be loved somewhere. They all have some good values and I'm loathe to get rid of the female but I don't have anything greatly important planned and I know that Tundra will never be bred in my lair.
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
Hey look pretty dragons.
Hey look pretty dragons.
Hi! Whats the tert of the imp girl? I have a breeding project going on, but whats most important is the tertiary color!
Sorry, its not letting me click her!
Hi! Whats the tert of the imp girl? I have a breeding project going on, but whats most important is the tertiary color!
Sorry, its not letting me click her!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
Teal basic.
I have never figured out why some images can link to the page and some can't, sorry.
@L1BR4
Teal basic.
I have never figured out why some images can link to the page and some can't, sorry.
@TheHauntening oh, pretty good! I'll take her! I'll still see if I can find a better one! Even if I do find a better one, I'll give her an awesome story! Anyways, will you trade for any of the four Skydancers on page 4/5? If not, I'll trade with items,
@TheHauntening oh, pretty good! I'll take her! I'll still see if I can find a better one! Even if I do find a better one, I'll give her an awesome story! Anyways, will you trade for any of the four Skydancers on page 4/5? If not, I'll trade with items,
@L1BR4
Mm, not a big fan of Skydancers myself.
What sort of stuff were you looking to trade for her?
@L1BR4
Mm, not a big fan of Skydancers myself.
What sort of stuff were you looking to trade for her?
@TheHauntening well that depends! In treasure, how much would you be looking for?
@TheHauntening well that depends! In treasure, how much would you be looking for?
@L1BR4
I was thinking she would be worth at least over 20k. I'm not really sure what things could amount to that much to be honest, never thought I'd get this far (it probably would just be easier to sell).
@L1BR4
I was thinking she would be worth at least over 20k. I'm not really sure what things could amount to that much to be honest, never thought I'd get this far (it probably would just be easier to sell).
Okay, apparel! [item=bloodscale shoulder Guards] [item=white wooly coat] [item=brown wooly coat] [item=brown wooly tail] [item=shabby top hat] [item=simple iron necklace] [item=ornate gold necklace] [item=simple copper wing bangles] [item=tawny antlers]
Okay, apparel!

Bloodscale Shoulder Guards
White Wooly Coat
Brown Wooly Coat
Brown Wooly Tail
Shabby Top Hat
Simple Iron Necklace
Ornate Gold Necklace
Simple Copper Wing Bangles
Tawny Antlers
Familiars [item=storm seeker] [item=strangler] [item=iridescent scaleback] [item=fallout streak] [item=carmine serthis]
Familiars
Storm Seeker Strangler Iridescent Scaleback Fallout Streak Carmine Serthis
1 2