Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [s/t] multiple dragons for triples!
First, I'm only interested in Imps, WCs, and Coatls with irishim gembond or crackle, and it has to be a triple in ANY COLOR (yes, even thistle) I don't already own. :)

Second, I will trade virtually any two of my NON-TRIPLE dragons for a triple. I'm not trading triples for triples because I want to add to my collection, not trade colors. The only offlimits dragon otherwise is Sha, and also, Pawe and Breeze are so pretty that they'll be a 1:1 only. I have plenty of doubles and pretty coatls, so take a look!

DO NOT OFFER: maize, white, ice, obsidian, midnight, mulberry, splash, caribbean, banana, gold, orange, and rose. (I already have these.)

Hope to get some bites. :) Click the wing under my username to view my lair.

I'll take treasure offers on any of my non-triples as well if that's more your speed.
First, I'm only interested in Imps, WCs, and Coatls with irishim gembond or crackle, and it has to be a triple in ANY COLOR (yes, even thistle) I don't already own. :)

Second, I will trade virtually any two of my NON-TRIPLE dragons for a triple. I'm not trading triples for triples because I want to add to my collection, not trade colors. The only offlimits dragon otherwise is Sha, and also, Pawe and Breeze are so pretty that they'll be a 1:1 only. I have plenty of doubles and pretty coatls, so take a look!

DO NOT OFFER: maize, white, ice, obsidian, midnight, mulberry, splash, caribbean, banana, gold, orange, and rose. (I already have these.)

Hope to get some bites. :) Click the wing under my username to view my lair.

I'll take treasure offers on any of my non-triples as well if that's more your speed.
All non-triples (except on-nest) now on the AH for an approximate price.
All non-triples (except on-nest) now on the AH for an approximate price.