Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] Lots of dragons [W] Ambush/Elim
1 2 3 4
@AdmiralFox how much do you value Ambush at? Also would you be interested in other battle stones like Berserker or Guard?
@AdmiralFox how much do you value Ambush at? Also would you be interested in other battle stones like Berserker or Guard?
23kofmb.jpg
@RogueGhost
I value Ambush at 50k per, as AH prices currently dictate (lowest being 46k)
And not really. Ambushes are my main sought after stone ^^
@RogueGhost
I value Ambush at 50k per, as AH prices currently dictate (lowest being 46k)
And not really. Ambushes are my main sought after stone ^^
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
@AdmiralFox Cool! I have 1 Ambush, and Ill gather the rest once I get back from work. :)
@AdmiralFox Cool! I have 1 Ambush, and Ill gather the rest once I get back from work. :)
23kofmb.jpg
@rogueghost ^^ okay. Would you like me to pull her down from the AH? I also accept a mix if you have treasure and ambushes
@rogueghost ^^ okay. Would you like me to pull her down from the AH? I also accept a mix if you have treasure and ambushes
@AdmiralFox yes please. Im definitely interested in her :D
@AdmiralFox yes please. Im definitely interested in her :D
23kofmb.jpg
@RogueGhost
All right, cool. I've taken her off the AH and so that would be either 3 ambushes or a mixture of ambushes + treasure.

I'm going to be away from internet in around... 4 hours and then from that point on I won't be able to get online for another.... 17-20 hours? But after that, I'll be regularly online again. ^^
@RogueGhost
All right, cool. I've taken her off the AH and so that would be either 3 ambushes or a mixture of ambushes + treasure.

I'm going to be away from internet in around... 4 hours and then from that point on I won't be able to get online for another.... 17-20 hours? But after that, I'll be regularly online again. ^^
@AdmiralFox Alright I have 50k and 2 ambushes whenever you are ready :)
@AdmiralFox Alright I have 50k and 2 ambushes whenever you are ready :)
23kofmb.jpg
@RogueGhost ^^ Just send over the 2 ambushes and crossroads the 50k and we'll be good!
@RogueGhost ^^ Just send over the 2 ambushes and crossroads the 50k and we'll be good!
1 2 3 4