Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Pretty SD! Plz take! (ONE LEFT~!)
Someone please love this darling. ;n; I really want to find him a nice home, and I think he's really pretty... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4455705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/44558/4455705_350.png[/img] [/url] He's DG and currently on the AH. But make any offer! (Srsly I'm desperate at this point. ;n;) I will take anything from treasure to gems, or dragon trades! (I'll be picky about dragon trades though.) All I ask is that you name him, and please don't exalt for a while! Thanks for looking! :D
Someone please love this darling. ;n; I really want to find him a nice home, and I think he's really pretty...

4455705_350.png

He's DG and currently on the AH. But make any offer! (Srsly I'm desperate at this point. ;n;) I will take anything from treasure to gems, or dragon trades! (I'll be picky about dragon trades though.) All I ask is that you name him, and please don't exalt for a while!

Thanks for looking! :D
~ Coming soon to a board near you! ~
dlhwt4.jpg
@WarriorSkies
I love that first lady! Would you consider anything on the last page of my liar for a trade? :)
@WarriorSkies
I love that first lady! Would you consider anything on the last page of my liar for a trade? :)
UZ6dqn4.png
@Vitani Oh my gosh im so sorry!! ;n; I just got back on, and she was suddenly sold... Saw your message at the same time as the AH note. (I don't understand, she was literally up there for over a week and no one wanted her, but as soon as someone asks, she sells...) ack I'm so sorry! ):
@Vitani Oh my gosh im so sorry!! ;n; I just got back on, and she was suddenly sold... Saw your message at the same time as the AH note. (I don't understand, she was literally up there for over a week and no one wanted her, but as soon as someone asks, she sells...) ack I'm so sorry! ):
dlhwt4.jpg
@WarriorSkies
It's okay! That happens, but I'm glad she found a home. :)

I'm considering the Splash/Coal one now.....hmmmm.
@WarriorSkies
It's okay! That happens, but I'm glad she found a home. :)

I'm considering the Splash/Coal one now.....hmmmm.
UZ6dqn4.png
@Vitani I just glanced at the last page of your lair, and that tangerine/chocolate imperial would make a good mate for one of my other girls... If you want the splash/coal girl up there, I'd be down for a trade~ :)
@Vitani I just glanced at the last page of your lair, and that tangerine/chocolate imperial would make a good mate for one of my other girls... If you want the splash/coal girl up there, I'd be down for a trade~ :)
dlhwt4.jpg
@WarriorSkies
Ya, I'm really liking the color possibilities she has. I'm game! XD
@WarriorSkies
Ya, I'm really liking the color possibilities she has. I'm game! XD
UZ6dqn4.png
Awesome! :D I'll send the CR~
Awesome! :D I'll send the CR~
dlhwt4.jpg
Bump!

Last boy... Had to repost him again on the auction house. Changed price to gems instead of treasure, but still totally willing to work with either!
Bump!

Last boy... Had to repost him again on the auction house. Changed price to gems instead of treasure, but still totally willing to work with either!
dlhwt4.jpg
Bump!

Just did the search, and this guy is one of four dragons ever to have this color combo, but the only one not yet exalted.

And he is the only dragon at all on this site to have this color + gene combo!
Bump!

Just did the search, and this guy is one of four dragons ever to have this color combo, but the only one not yet exalted.

And he is the only dragon at all on this site to have this color + gene combo!
dlhwt4.jpg
Bump!

Last chance, everyone! I'm gonna get rid of him if no one is interested. ;n;
Bump!

Last chance, everyone! I'm gonna get rid of him if no one is interested. ;n;
dlhwt4.jpg