Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 6807 6808 6809 6810 6811 ... 11298 11299
@damaia Can you hold the imperial for me please? :)
@damaia Can you hold the imperial for me please? :)
8ydIcqL.png
[quote name="Acaoth" date=2016-01-19 11:24:32] @damaia Can you hold Lumen for me please? :) [/quote] I juzt sent a CR for Lumen. ._.
Acaoth wrote on 2016-01-19:
@damaia Can you hold Lumen for me please? :)

I juzt sent a CR for Lumen. ._.
C:
@ihoard oh ._. you can have lumen then ._.
@ihoard oh ._. you can have lumen then ._.
8ydIcqL.png
@ihoard ._. WAit... which lumen.... ._.
8ydIcqL.png
[quote name="Acaoth" date=2016-01-19 11:29:15] oh ._. you can have lumen then ._. [/quote] @Acaoth Sorry! Were you lining Lumen up with anyone in your hoard? I really like crystally dergs, but I have like 5 females ready to breed, but I don't have any males lined up.
oh ._. you can have lumen then ._.
@Acaoth
Sorry! Were you lining Lumen up with anyone in your hoard? I really like crystally dergs, but I have like 5 females ready to breed, but I don't have any males lined up.
C:
[quote name="Acaoth" date=2016-01-19 11:30:26] @ihoard ._. WAit... which lumen.... ._. [/quote] OH didn't see there's two! The crystal imp female.

OH didn't see there's two! The crystal imp female.
C:
@ihoard there's actually 3 ._.
@ihoard there's actually 3 ._.
8ydIcqL.png
@ihoard
@Acaoth

"Lumen" is my default name for dragons who would otherwise get exalted, just so they're named something when they leave the lair.

Acaoth, I prefer not to hold dragons on this thread because I've had too many go unclaimed and keep taking up lair space. I will continue to occasionally post whoever I've got left today until everyone is gone.
@ihoard
@Acaoth

"Lumen" is my default name for dragons who would otherwise get exalted, just so they're named something when they leave the lair.

Acaoth, I prefer not to hold dragons on this thread because I've had too many go unclaimed and keep taking up lair space. I will continue to occasionally post whoever I've got left today until everyone is gone.
@damaia oh okay because I have my pearlcatcher up for adoption and if he goes then i will have a space for the imp
@damaia oh okay because I have my pearlcatcher up for adoption and if he goes then i will have a space for the imp
8ydIcqL.png
@Acaoth

The Imp was adopted. I now have the Guardian, Spiral, and Tundra left.
@Acaoth

The Imp was adopted. I now have the Guardian, Spiral, and Tundra left.
1 2 ... 6807 6808 6809 6810 6811 ... 11298 11299