Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
@RoyalSerpife I would love your sky wildclaw!!
@RoyalSerpife I would love your sky wildclaw!!
Every dragon on page 4 of my lair is up for grabs to users who do not intend to exalt them immediately.

If you're a new user and don't know how to set up a Crossroads request, ping me in this thread saying the dragon you'd like and I'll set it up for you. If you do know how to set one up, please do so without pinging :-)
Every dragon on page 4 of my lair is up for grabs to users who do not intend to exalt them immediately.

If you're a new user and don't know how to set up a Crossroads request, ping me in this thread saying the dragon you'd like and I'll set it up for you. If you do know how to set one up, please do so without pinging :-)
hu3ywh.jpg
Signature by Araej
@Obsessed I would love to take your denim pearlcatcher !
@Obsessed I would love to take your denim pearlcatcher !
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18441678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184417/18441678_350.png[/img] [/url]

18441678_350.png
pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngwhat_do_you_like_about_your_vet_copy_by_vet_in_training-d8jnhoc.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png
@Dragonaxew sure! Can I just send them over and you name them yourself because my wifi is kind of unstable right now
Sorry about that
@Dragonaxew sure! Can I just send them over and you name them yourself because my wifi is kind of unstable right now
Sorry about that
tumblr_o8jld6tRHZ1tv56zio6_250.png __
>> hatchery
>> lore aesthetics shop
Hi, Im new and have a question is Eiteo from @VetinTraining for adoption?
Hi, Im new and have a question is Eiteo from @VetinTraining for adoption?
@YukiSakurada

Yes, would you like to have him?
@YukiSakurada

Yes, would you like to have him?
pair_cards_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z130.pngvet_s_place_copy_by_vet_in_training-d85iy7k.pngtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngwhat_do_you_like_about_your_vet_copy_by_vet_in_training-d8jnhoc.pngvet_s_stud_club_copy_by_vet_in_training-d88z10p.png
@VetinTraining

Yes, please and Thank you
@VetinTraining

Yes, please and Thank you
@VetinTraining
may i have it?
@VetinTraining
may i have it?
@mistakesandsins

YukiSakurada asked first, so he is going to them. Sorry! I hope you find another lovely dragon to call your own :)

@YukiSakurada I send a Crossroads for you to accept.

Enjoy him!
@mistakesandsins

YukiSakurada asked first, so he is going to them. Sorry! I hope you find another lovely dragon to call your own :)

@YukiSakurada I send a Crossroads for you to accept.

Enjoy him!