Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 ... 11298 11299
@KangarooRats

May I have Benn?
@KangarooRats

May I have Benn?
unika___corgi_by_coloradoblues-dcj6rnj.png
FR +9
Wishlist

I keep trying to escape this town,
And I just might, I'll take flight
Maybe tomorrow, not tonight.
@KangarooRats thank you ;)
@KangarooRats thank you ;)
@KangarooRats Is Bordeaux still up for grabs? He is gorgeous!
@KangarooRats Is Bordeaux still up for grabs? He is gorgeous!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11247752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112478/11247752_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl is free to a new home! She is an unnamed Tundra female!! [u]Genes[/u] [u]Primary[/u]: Aqua Basic [u]Secondary[/u]: Azure Basic [u]Tertiary[/u]: Seafoam Basic Edit: Special thanks to @EmsDroid for helping me out!

11247752_350.png

This girl is free to a new home!
She is an unnamed Tundra female!!

Genes
Primary: Aqua Basic
Secondary: Azure Basic
Tertiary: Seafoam Basic

Edit: Special thanks to @EmsDroid for helping me out!
@KangarooRats is Lojuscho still in need of a new home? I'd be more than happy to have him! ♥
@KangarooRats is Lojuscho still in need of a new home? I'd be more than happy to have him! ♥
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
@barcodeDNA when you go to the dragon you wish to link, there's a "generate code" button, you click it and copy the UPPER link and when you attach it to the message you're going to send it will show up as an image :) I'm so terrible at explaining, sorry xox
@barcodeDNA when you go to the dragon you wish to link, there's a "generate code" button, you click it and copy the UPPER link and when you attach it to the message you're going to send it will show up as an image :) I'm so terrible at explaining, sorry xox
tumblr_niajzvn5n21tfzajgo1_400.gif
[quote name="EmsDroid" date=2015-04-10 12:57:58] @barcodeDNA when you go to the dragon you wish to link, there's a "generate code" button, you click it and copy the UPPER link and when you attach it to the message you're going to send it will show up as an image :) I'm so terrible at explaining, sorry xox [/quote] Thank you so much! I'll go edit my post right now.
EmsDroid wrote on 2015-04-10:

Thank you so much! I'll go edit my post right now.
@FabLittleFox
Can you send me a crossroads? I can't find her in your clan.

@KangarooRats
Ahh, has Sagewhisker been taken yet?

@Narinaya
Can I have the first male?
@FabLittleFox
Can you send me a crossroads? I can't find her in your clan.

@KangarooRats
Ahh, has Sagewhisker been taken yet?

@Narinaya
Can I have the first male?
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
Could I maybe have SkyLight @Syncopatles
Could I maybe have SkyLight @Syncopatles