Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 ... 11298 11299
@DrinkMeTea thank you so much! She is beautiful :)
@DrinkMeTea thank you so much! She is beautiful :)
@FabLittleFox

GAH! I couldn't resist myself! Those underbellied Skydancer just make me squeal.. I'LL TAKE BOTH IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM.
@FabLittleFox

GAH! I couldn't resist myself! Those underbellied Skydancer just make me squeal.. I'LL TAKE BOTH IF YOU STILL HAVE THEM.
@DrinkMeTea

Hello! I'd love to adopt F if possible. She's such a cutie!
@DrinkMeTea

Hello! I'd love to adopt F if possible. She's such a cutie!
a7NFvFN.png
@drinkmetea I'd love I please, if he's still available - he's gorgeous!
@drinkmetea I'd love I please, if he's still available - he's gorgeous!
@PostalBromeliad

Coming right up!

@AutumnMist

Sure thing, sending him your way! :)
@PostalBromeliad

Coming right up!

@AutumnMist

Sure thing, sending him your way! :)
@DrinkMeTea

Thank you!
@DrinkMeTea

Thank you!
a7NFvFN.png
@robinterrae if you are so inclined, I'd adore either male skydancer on your last page or either imperial male on page 3. They're all so lovely, and I don't know what I'm doing with dragon breeding so I leave it up to you if the offer is still open :)

I don't know what a CR is so I'm hoping this ping thing works.
@robinterrae if you are so inclined, I'd adore either male skydancer on your last page or either imperial male on page 3. They're all so lovely, and I don't know what I'm doing with dragon breeding so I leave it up to you if the offer is still open :)

I don't know what a CR is so I'm hoping this ping thing works.
@drinkmetea I'm feeling awful greedy but working through this thread backward--I have no idea what D is but IT IS GORGEOUS!! Would love to provide it a home and love it till it grows into ... whatever it is and beyond if it is available and still on offer.
@drinkmetea I'm feeling awful greedy but working through this thread backward--I have no idea what D is but IT IS GORGEOUS!! Would love to provide it a home and love it till it grows into ... whatever it is and beyond if it is available and still on offer.
@Sarenka

Ooh, those are some nice dragons. could I have the last one?
@Sarenka

Ooh, those are some nice dragons. could I have the last one?
[img][/img]Draconix_jpeg_Page_1.jpg
@Mahesha Could I have this guy please? :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7868210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78683/7868210_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mahesha

Could I have this guy please? :)

7868210_350.png
0Vog8LH.png
1 2 ... 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 ... 11298 11299