Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
1 2 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 11298 11299
@plusle I'd love to take Manix off your hands if he's still available!
@plusle I'd love to take Manix off your hands if he's still available!
@HumanDisast3r yes he is! Would you maybe be ok with taking Grease too, since they're a breeding pair I was gifted, I don't want to split them up,,
@HumanDisast3r yes he is! Would you maybe be ok with taking Grease too, since they're a breeding pair I was gifted, I don't want to split them up,,
@Arcamae If you still have her I'd love the Violet Iridescent / Lavender Shimmer / Platinum Underbelly female ridgeback!!
@Arcamae If you still have her I'd love the Violet Iridescent / Lavender Shimmer / Platinum Underbelly female ridgeback!!
MUYNhfy.png
10Weczj.png
Pgv53XB.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
@plusle can i have this one

(F) teal iridescent/teal shimmer/coal smoke
@plusle can i have this one

(F) teal iridescent/teal shimmer/coal smoke
136864.png
@Pepperthorn uh, as I explained to HumanDisast3r above, I'd prefer not to split up Manix and Grease
@Pepperthorn uh, as I explained to HumanDisast3r above, I'd prefer not to split up Manix and Grease
@Onria
Thank you very much, I showed her and she likes her. In case you wanted to know where your dragon is going her owner will be SeaweedRain
@Onria
Thank you very much, I showed her and she likes her. In case you wanted to know where your dragon is going her owner will be SeaweedRain
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@plusle
I would love taking Manix and Grease as a pair, they're so beautiful
@plusle
I would love taking Manix and Grease as a pair, they're so beautiful
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
@plusle i can take them both :)
@plusle i can take them both :)
136864.png
@Pepperthorn if HumanDisast3r doesn't want to take them both, I'll send them to you uvu

@iWiLlBeJuStMe I'm sorry, they're already spoken for 'v';;
@Pepperthorn if HumanDisast3r doesn't want to take them both, I'll send them to you uvu

@iWiLlBeJuStMe I'm sorry, they're already spoken for 'v';;
@Arcamae

if your still giving her up i will take that Ridgeback, unless you want me to pay since i see shes on the AH
@Arcamae

if your still giving her up i will take that Ridgeback, unless you want me to pay since i see shes on the AH
1 2 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 11298 11299