Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Adoptions FREE DRAGONS
@TheSilverPaunda

Okay, I am tired of this handsome fella roaming around this thread without a home. May I rehome him?
@TheSilverPaunda

Okay, I am tired of this handsome fella roaming around this thread without a home. May I rehome him?
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
@MaroonedFighters If you mean Kemuri, then of course! Wow, I think this the 3rd dragon you got from me. XD Wait, no it's the fourth.XP
@MaroonedFighters If you mean Kemuri, then of course! Wow, I think this the 3rd dragon you got from me. XD Wait, no it's the fourth.XP
6yYmRyF.gif
@TheSilverPaunda

Lol, ikr! I just love the dergs you post! Still haven't gotten to breed the other 2 XC
@TheSilverPaunda

Lol, ikr! I just love the dergs you post! Still haven't gotten to breed the other 2 XC
@MaroonedFighters I did see you breed Opal and one other dragon, so I am excited to see the baby dregs once they hatch. X3
@MaroonedFighters I did see you breed Opal and one other dragon, so I am excited to see the baby dregs once they hatch. X3
6yYmRyF.gif
Ping or PM me! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25599724] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255998/25599724_350.png[/img][/url] [b]~ Granite / Guardian [M] ~[/b][/center]
Ping or PM me!

25599724_350.png

~ Granite / Guardian [M] ~
lFo4JCQ.png
@MaroonedFighters It's fine, I forgive you. :)
@MaroonedFighters It's fine, I forgive you. :)
She/Her
Moondancer456s_order_imp.png
@TheSilverPaunda

Oh, yea! I did breed her! I might post them for adoption here if I don't grow TOO attached XD
@TheSilverPaunda

Oh, yea! I did breed her! I might post them for adoption here if I don't grow TOO attached XD
@MaroonedFighters XD Maybe I can take a look at the babies if you really don't get too attached.
XP Just an idea. Don't worry.
@MaroonedFighters XD Maybe I can take a look at the babies if you really don't get too attached.
XP Just an idea. Don't worry.
6yYmRyF.gif
@DelightfulMelon Could I adopt those two pretty Wildclaws? <3
@DelightfulMelon Could I adopt those two pretty Wildclaws? <3
I have this guy who I gened from scratch. He's so pretty, but I've lost interest in him but I can't stand to see him exalted. I would love it if he went to a home where he wasn't exalted right away! Please ping me if you're interested. =)
Adopted!
I have this guy who I gened from scratch. He's so pretty, but I've lost interest in him but I can't stand to see him exalted. I would love it if he went to a home where he wasn't exalted right away! Please ping me if you're interested. =)
Adopted!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges