Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Renting my Light Nests! Mate included?
Hi everyone!

I want to breed more dragons, but I'm running out of treasure to expand my own lair!

Since I have no space, I would rather help others with their projects. I would collect a small flat fee of gem per day (so 5) or around 1k per day. However, if you would rather trade one baby in exchange I probably wouldn't object :)

Only get one egg? I won't charge anything, because I know that can be disappointing.

I can also potentially lend one of my unmatched dragon from my nest as a mate. Just message me if that is a request.

Thanks for reading!
Hi everyone!

I want to breed more dragons, but I'm running out of treasure to expand my own lair!

Since I have no space, I would rather help others with their projects. I would collect a small flat fee of gem per day (so 5) or around 1k per day. However, if you would rather trade one baby in exchange I probably wouldn't object :)

Only get one egg? I won't charge anything, because I know that can be disappointing.

I can also potentially lend one of my unmatched dragon from my nest as a mate. Just message me if that is a request.

Thanks for reading!