Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3
@Kanami No problem! Enjoy your dragon! :D [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/84a28ec664265b764fdcf10bdc7632ad/tumblr_n46jgnVMt41savhp7o7_250.gif[/img]
@Kanami

No problem! Enjoy your dragon! :D

tumblr_n46jgnVMt41savhp7o7_250.gif
hu72dVR.png
There are still 18 dragons up to take!
There are still 18 dragons up to take!
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny

OH MY GOSH HIS NAME IS WIZZARD.
@BumRapRhiny

OH MY GOSH HIS NAME IS WIZZARD.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent, and only the moon howls."

-- George Carlin
@Miraear

Yes he is, aha. He's one of the couple Discworld dragons I had. I'm glad you like him!
@Miraear

Yes he is, aha. He's one of the couple Discworld dragons I had. I'm glad you like him!
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny

At first I went to this thread going "oh, sweet, practically-free level 1s I can train in my ongoing quest for an Ember Mouse and then exalt"

but then I saw him

and I'm going to keep him and he will have many wonderful babies and I will name them all Rincewind, even the girls, except maybe I will name some of them Twoflower.
@BumRapRhiny

At first I went to this thread going "oh, sweet, practically-free level 1s I can train in my ongoing quest for an Ember Mouse and then exalt"

but then I saw him

and I'm going to keep him and he will have many wonderful babies and I will name them all Rincewind, even the girls, except maybe I will name some of them Twoflower.

-- George Carlin
@Miraear

Feel free to take some level 1s if you'd like. There's plenty to go around!

Aw, that sounds great! A whole gaggle of Rincewinds and Twoflowers! Haha, Call me when you breed them. I'd love to buy one off you!
@Miraear

Feel free to take some level 1s if you'd like. There's plenty to go around!

Aw, that sounds great! A whole gaggle of Rincewinds and Twoflowers! Haha, Call me when you breed them. I'd love to buy one off you!
hu72dVR.png
@BumRapRhiny

Ehehe, you don't have to pull my arm. *goes back to look at the others* I hope you don't mind if I do eventually exalt some of them, though - ironically, I need the money to get a lair expansion. ;;^^

Sure, will do! :)
@BumRapRhiny

Ehehe, you don't have to pull my arm. *goes back to look at the others* I hope you don't mind if I do eventually exalt some of them, though - ironically, I need the money to get a lair expansion. ;;^^

Sure, will do! :)

-- George Carlin
@BumRapRhiny

Thank you for this offer. I am going to like having your guys in my lair!
@BumRapRhiny

Thank you for this offer. I am going to like having your guys in my lair!
@Miraear

Yeah, no problem. I don't mind at all! I'll probably exalt them anyway after the clean out is finished!
@Miraear

Yeah, no problem. I don't mind at all! I'll probably exalt them anyway after the clean out is finished!
hu72dVR.png
@Grubcat

No problem! I'm glad you like your dragons! :D
@Grubcat

No problem! I'm glad you like your dragons! :D
hu72dVR.png
1 2 3