Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Obs/Obs gen 1
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2579331] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25794/2579331_350.png[/img] [/url] I bought this girl and though she is gorgeous my dream obs/obs has a different tert. So I'm looking to see if anyone wants to swap. Must be a gen 1, gender/flight does not matter, must have no offspring. I'm looking for an obs/obs with a tert in any of these colors[/center] [LIST=1] [*]white [*]red [*]sun [*]fire [*]lemon [*]leaf [/LIST]

2579331_350.png

I bought this girl and though she is gorgeous my dream obs/obs has a different tert.
So I'm looking to see if anyone wants to swap.
Must be a gen 1, gender/flight does not matter, must have no offspring.

I'm looking for an obs/obs with a tert in any of these colors
  1. white
  2. red
  3. sun
  4. fire
  5. lemon
  6. leaf
PorcelainMini3_zpsb8a9807d.pngPorcelainMini4_zpsb9322c8d.png
gen 1 ping list
@Abril, @Aerrow, @Alecko, @Ares, @artisticmouse, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Belial, @BlackandTan, @calankh, @Caribou, @Cardboard, @Carmine, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @Dagmaar, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Death, @Divinity, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @genwunner, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Greenspell, @Hoku, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Kich, @Kiranachan, @Koi, @Kotomi, @Inculta, @Leashedragon, @LightningFang, @linnet, @lollobrigida, @Longclaw, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Malis, @Megan, @MightyOak, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Marceline, @NatsuOuji, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @NeophyteRedglare, @Nerevarine, @Noctilucent, @noiselessness, @Noomx, @NoVeck, @Oisin, @OzmatheGreat, @Pisces, @Plushie, @Pokemon, @Prism, @Pyrate, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RizuChan, @Sachie, @SaintSeb, @Saphariadragon, @Scientist, @Serra, @Shihana, @Synchros, @titian, @Simulacra, @Snaphance, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Sylvandyr, @Sylvarant, @Takora, @Tailswithscales, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @TheWingedShadow, @Trick, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Wicker, @Win, @Xairathan, @Xuchilbara, @Zenzic, @Zodivan
gen 1 ping list
@Abril, @Aerrow, @Alecko, @Ares, @artisticmouse, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Azure, @Belial, @BlackandTan, @calankh, @Caribou, @Cardboard, @Carmine, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Chrissy, @Dagmaar, @darkmoondancer, @DarknessFalls, @Death, @Divinity, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @genwunner, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Greenspell, @Hoku, @Hol, @Inculta, @Invaki, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Jazz, @Jotynn, @Kaitii, @Keno, @Kich, @Kiranachan, @Koi, @Kotomi, @Inculta, @Leashedragon, @LightningFang, @linnet, @lollobrigida, @Longclaw, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @Luusan, @Malis, @Megan, @MightyOak, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @MischiefSword, @Moofius, @MourningLily, @Marceline, @NatsuOuji, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @NeophyteRedglare, @Nerevarine, @Noctilucent, @noiselessness, @Noomx, @NoVeck, @Oisin, @OzmatheGreat, @Pisces, @Plushie, @Pokemon, @Prism, @Pyrate, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rhea, @Rijl, @RizuChan, @Sachie, @SaintSeb, @Saphariadragon, @Scientist, @Serra, @Shihana, @Synchros, @titian, @Simulacra, @Snaphance, @Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Sylvandyr, @Sylvarant, @Takora, @Tailswithscales, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @TheWingedShadow, @Trick, @triska, @Vaiya, @Ventus, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @WhiteGyrfalcon, @Wicker, @Win, @Xairathan, @Xuchilbara, @Zenzic, @Zodivan
@Asher
does it absolutely has to be Obs/Obs? i have some great ones you might like for a swap.
@Asher
does it absolutely has to be Obs/Obs? i have some great ones you might like for a swap.
522p.png1722486p.png34878p.png13967p.png6019316p.png448514p.png7337131p.png
@Asher - noooo you were supposed to wait until I had a dragon to trade you LOL I'm not opening all my eggs until Aug 22 for my birthday ;;
@Asher - noooo you were supposed to wait until I had a dragon to trade you LOL I'm not opening all my eggs until Aug 22 for my birthday ;;
@Asher Oh my goodness @_@

Gaahhhh I want this dragon. But I've got nothing like that ~__~; Best gen1 I think I've got popular-color wise is my Crimson/Lemon/Obsidian. Or my Crimson/Obsidian/Tomato. Hohum. Congratulations to whoever has the egg with your dream dragon inside *3*

Edit: Gah! She even has light eyes. Seriously how can she be any more perfect?
@Asher Oh my goodness @_@

Gaahhhh I want this dragon. But I've got nothing like that ~__~; Best gen1 I think I've got popular-color wise is my Crimson/Lemon/Obsidian. Or my Crimson/Obsidian/Tomato. Hohum. Congratulations to whoever has the egg with your dream dragon inside *3*

Edit: Gah! She even has light eyes. Seriously how can she be any more perfect?
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@Asher

What an amazing double *falls over* I wish I had something to trade you for her!
@Asher

What an amazing double *falls over* I wish I had something to trade you for her!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Oh my gosh she's got GOLD tert ;3; Excuse me while I sob in the corner over her beauty.
Oh my gosh she's got GOLD tert ;3; Excuse me while I sob in the corner over her beauty.
7htyyvH.pngtoePjgi.png
@Cardboard it has to be an obs/obs.
@lollobrigida D: I'm sure no one is going to have one to trade, I just wanted to check. xD
@GreatContagion I love that her eyes match, I'm just not too fond of gold. :c
@BlackandTan thank you! :)
@Divinity xD
@Cardboard it has to be an obs/obs.
@lollobrigida D: I'm sure no one is going to have one to trade, I just wanted to check. xD
@GreatContagion I love that her eyes match, I'm just not too fond of gold. :c
@BlackandTan thank you! :)
@Divinity xD
@Asher - if you still have her aug 22 I will hatch all my eggs and just pray that one hits what you want.
@Asher - if you still have her aug 22 I will hatch all my eggs and just pray that one hits what you want.
@Asher Unfortunately this is the closest thing I have to offer :/ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3092321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30924/3092321_350.png[/img] [/url] black/obsidian/azure, unnamed with no offspring p.s.- if you have trouble finding a swap and turned to an auction instead, I'd be very interested!
@Asher Unfortunately this is the closest thing I have to offer :/

3092321_350.png

black/obsidian/azure, unnamed with no offspring

p.s.- if you have trouble finding a swap and turned to an auction instead, I'd be very interested!
JGJgvgA.png
Where the wind takes us, we go-
Searching for the ends of the earth.

dragon sales
1 2