Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Official Dragon Adoption Program(D.A.P.)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@StarLilly,
Ah, got it. I just sent over my 3 dragons. Thanks for the help! :)
@StarLilly,
Ah, got it. I just sent over my 3 dragons. Thanks for the help! :)
b9aWflB.png
@StarLilly
I sent a CR request for Flamingo. I was looking for something else, but when i saw him, he's a dead ringer for a character of mine
@StarLilly
I sent a CR request for Flamingo. I was looking for something else, but when i saw him, he's a dead ringer for a character of mine
OjYCOIV.png
dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
GaxHqlg.png
@StarLilly I adopted a dragon from you guys a while ago and am now going to be exalting quite a few of dragons that have been permeant residents. Do you have a record of which dragon(s) I adopted somewhere? I'd like to make sure they go to good homes instead of exalting them.
@StarLilly I adopted a dragon from you guys a while ago and am now going to be exalting quite a few of dragons that have been permeant residents. Do you have a record of which dragon(s) I adopted somewhere? I'd like to make sure they go to good homes instead of exalting them.
42259923111_7eb839f95b_o.png
@DragonsChilde
Unfortunately, all my records got misplaced or destroyed when I recently moved. Regarding the dragons you wish to adopt, please message my partner SingingSpades, and they may be able to offer you an alternative to that plan. Sorry for this inconvenience. My computer had been having some issues, and I didn't trust it not to lose my files, so I put my records in an actual notebook, and I can't find that notebook since my move.
@DragonsChilde
Unfortunately, all my records got misplaced or destroyed when I recently moved. Regarding the dragons you wish to adopt, please message my partner SingingSpades, and they may be able to offer you an alternative to that plan. Sorry for this inconvenience. My computer had been having some issues, and I didn't trust it not to lose my files, so I put my records in an actual notebook, and I can't find that notebook since my move.
@Starlilly
I changed my name From BlackRose11a
it's Shotgunshells now.
I sent a trade for Marla.
@Starlilly
I changed my name From BlackRose11a
it's Shotgunshells now.
I sent a trade for Marla.
Ping List for D.A.P.
@kariann02
@PartyPoison
@NerdyDragon
@Hadesdragon
@Ner
@catesstrophe
@sweepingly
@Lezbowolf95
@Spacekitty
@tybarbary
@AstriorHodenjik
@guyverrs
@Lliaelwynn
@mikeisjelly
@Aenarys
@Axikor
@Glassesblu
@Elai
@chaosheart13
@Drakenhart
@weyrbound
@MooseBorn90
@vervain
@DeathGodCat
@Kintoro
@Orjatar
@ivylove123456
@PinkRambo
@Setsuka01
@Tyranok
@Lillielle
@AmyNelly
@Valtristus
@dragongirl2804
@bibachah
@adeegeeak
@drifting
@Revalis
@blithesea
@SaoKasai
@dresdenber
@AetherSeer
@peatock
@Kataster
@HavocWraith
@FireLazer
@Earthson
@DragonsChilde
@WolfSoul
@Katsa
@Valkyre
@Upstart
@carrott
@ohdeanfell
@missfox
@Shotgunshells

Hey everyone! We've got an almost full lair!(had to expand the lair in order to fit everyone!) Come on in and see our new dragons! We've got a couple new babies in, as well as some duo-colored adults! Hurry on in before the dragon of your dreams gets adopted!
Ping List for D.A.P.
@kariann02
@PartyPoison
@NerdyDragon
@Hadesdragon
@Ner
@catesstrophe
@sweepingly
@Lezbowolf95
@Spacekitty
@tybarbary
@AstriorHodenjik
@guyverrs
@Lliaelwynn
@mikeisjelly
@Aenarys
@Axikor
@Glassesblu
@Elai
@chaosheart13
@Drakenhart
@weyrbound
@MooseBorn90
@vervain
@DeathGodCat
@Kintoro
@Orjatar
@ivylove123456
@PinkRambo
@Setsuka01
@Tyranok
@Lillielle
@AmyNelly
@Valtristus
@dragongirl2804
@bibachah
@adeegeeak
@drifting
@Revalis
@blithesea
@SaoKasai
@dresdenber
@AetherSeer
@peatock
@Kataster
@HavocWraith
@FireLazer
@Earthson
@DragonsChilde
@WolfSoul
@Katsa
@Valkyre
@Upstart
@carrott
@ohdeanfell
@missfox
@Shotgunshells

Hey everyone! We've got an almost full lair!(had to expand the lair in order to fit everyone!) Come on in and see our new dragons! We've got a couple new babies in, as well as some duo-colored adults! Hurry on in before the dragon of your dreams gets adopted!
@StarLilly

I've send in 5 dragon requests at the crossroads and each one has a little donation attached at my end! A little birdie told me you were low on funds and I wanted to nudge you a little tiny bit of help ;) [Especially since I've gotten so many lovely dragons from your care to be loved in my lair
@StarLilly

I've send in 5 dragon requests at the crossroads and each one has a little donation attached at my end! A little birdie told me you were low on funds and I wanted to nudge you a little tiny bit of help ;) [Especially since I've gotten so many lovely dragons from your care to be loved in my lair
@Starlilly
I would like to send three dragons over, but it looks like your lair is full. Is there someone else I can send them to?
@Starlilly
I would like to send three dragons over, but it looks like your lair is full. Is there someone else I can send them to?
@Danirya
We actually have 3 spaces right now! As well, we can also have dragons rest in the nest of one of our secondary partners, VoicelessMusics
@Danirya
We actually have 3 spaces right now! As well, we can also have dragons rest in the nest of one of our secondary partners, VoicelessMusics
@StarLilly @SingingSpades
May I be added to the ping list? :)
@StarLilly @SingingSpades
May I be added to the ping list? :)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30