Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Newbie looking for dragons!
1 2 3 4 5
Yes yes. I was thinking about hoarding him but for a fellow newbie you can certainly have him.
I see you don't have many dragons so don't worry about trading.
What sort of price can you afford? i don't want to pitch you something too high :)
Yes yes. I was thinking about hoarding him but for a fellow newbie you can certainly have him.
I see you don't have many dragons so don't worry about trading.
What sort of price can you afford? i don't want to pitch you something too high :)
jqiTmDt.png
@Mabeleweasley

How nice of you! C:

I can afford at around the 5000-7000T range (I'm working on getting more treasure, but doing so takes a lot of time, that of which I don't have unfortunately) and I only have 7 gems and I know that's not nearly enough xD

If this is too low, I totally understand! I'll work for him though, he's a beautiful boy! :)
@Mabeleweasley

How nice of you! C:

I can afford at around the 5000-7000T range (I'm working on getting more treasure, but doing so takes a lot of time, that of which I don't have unfortunately) and I only have 7 gems and I know that's not nearly enough xD

If this is too low, I totally understand! I'll work for him though, he's a beautiful boy! :)
@Partypoison
Hah i know how long money can take to make yeah. I would like about 7k for him but i'm happy to hold him for you until you have enough to not break your bank :)
@Partypoison
Hah i know how long money can take to make yeah. I would like about 7k for him but i'm happy to hold him for you until you have enough to not break your bank :)
jqiTmDt.png
@Mabeleweasley

Oh my, thank you so much! This is greatly appreciated :D
@Mabeleweasley

Oh my, thank you so much! This is greatly appreciated :D
@partypoison
Its cool. I like helping out fellow newbies ~
@partypoison
Its cool. I like helping out fellow newbies ~
jqiTmDt.png
@Mabeleweasley

A little update!
I've been doing the Jigsaw game like crazy and am at 11,622 Treasure now c:
@Mabeleweasley

A little update!
I've been doing the Jigsaw game like crazy and am at 11,622 Treasure now c:
@Partypoison
Ahh cool. I cant do the puzzle one hah. Just send me a crossroads when you're ready :)
@Partypoison
Ahh cool. I cant do the puzzle one hah. Just send me a crossroads when you're ready :)
jqiTmDt.png
@PartyPoison Thank you! I just wish she was a he.
@PartyPoison Thank you! I just wish she was a he.
AKXYxdj.gifGxTXuYu.pngNwgp8Od.gif6kY5vBB.gifZGlxXSa.gif80c6rTe.png
@PartyPoison, at the moment the entire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=901]first page of my lair[/url](throught Morrow) is more of less up for sale. The cheapest though would be this girl (she is almost an adult though) at around 14kt [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3087269] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30873/3087269_350.png[/img] [/url] PrimarySilver Clown SecondarySteel Freckle TertiaryRose Basic the Auction House also always has cheap dragons
@PartyPoison, at the moment the entire first page of my lair(throught Morrow) is more of less up for sale.
The cheapest though would be this girl (she is almost an adult though) at around 14kt

3087269_350.png

PrimarySilver Clown
SecondarySteel Freckle
TertiaryRose Basic

the Auction House also always has cheap dragons
tumblr_n8f00qIxdc1rzolo1o1_500.jpg
@Zaviel

Oh dear, I would buy her, but I don't have enough treasure.

But thanks anyways!
@Zaviel

Oh dear, I would buy her, but I don't have enough treasure.

But thanks anyways!
1 2 3 4 5