Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Take a Dragon; Leave a Dragon [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Kimera Just wanted to drop in and say if nobody claims Cersei, I'm her original breeder so I'll gladly send in a trade for her and take her back before you exalt :) Just let me know.
@Kimera Just wanted to drop in and say if nobody claims Cersei, I'm her original breeder so I'll gladly send in a trade for her and take her back before you exalt :) Just let me know.
@Magnolias

Sounds good! Will do!
@Magnolias

Sounds good! Will do!
@Kimera
Just sent through a trade for Hudson :)
@Kimera
Just sent through a trade for Hudson :)
tumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.giftumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.giftumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.gif
@Kimera

Just poked my head in here to see what's on the lot, only to find that my little mulberry tiger Ridgeback ended up here. I'm his original breeder, had donated him to a newbie to get their lair started, kinda sad to see he ended up here not even named yet. I'd like to see him find a home, but if he doesn't get adopted inside your time frame, would you mind terribly if I got him back rather than exalt him?
@Kimera

Just poked my head in here to see what's on the lot, only to find that my little mulberry tiger Ridgeback ended up here. I'm his original breeder, had donated him to a newbie to get their lair started, kinda sad to see he ended up here not even named yet. I'd like to see him find a home, but if he doesn't get adopted inside your time frame, would you mind terribly if I got him back rather than exalt him?
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
i hope it's okay if i trade for another dragon! that purple fae caught my eye. also i would love to donate some food to your lair if you want--i have a lot of extra meat and i think some other odds and ends too!

edit: i have a clutch of two ready to hatch in a few days so if i end up not keeping both of them i will donate one to this thread!
i hope it's okay if i trade for another dragon! that purple fae caught my eye. also i would love to donate some food to your lair if you want--i have a lot of extra meat and i think some other odds and ends too!

edit: i have a clutch of two ready to hatch in a few days so if i end up not keeping both of them i will donate one to this thread!
@Marchelute

Aww, I know how you feel! I'm more than happy to send him back your way if no one adopts him.

@voidprince

More than okay! Food donations of any size/variety are always welcome! I still have some space for more dragons, feel free to send one my way if you feel so inclined. :)
@Marchelute

Aww, I know how you feel! I'm more than happy to send him back your way if no one adopts him.

@voidprince

More than okay! Food donations of any size/variety are always welcome! I still have some space for more dragons, feel free to send one my way if you feel so inclined. :)
Some brand new dragons in the pot!
Some brand new dragons in the pot!
Bump!
Bump!
@Kimera

I just sent another donation dragon your way
@Kimera

I just sent another donation dragon your way
@Sander

Thank you! She's a cutie! I'll get her added now.
@Sander

Thank you! She's a cutie! I'll get her added now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79