Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon {closed}
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34
@EtherealTwilight
You're welcome! :3
I love the dragon in your avatar, oh my gosh. Ice Gembond on Midnight Irishim looks amazing! And adding the Shackles was a clever idea!
Ugh. I'm not even going to start on the rest of your lair. The beauty makes me want to cry. So many pretty dragons, all in one place. I'm so happy you were able to find a dragon you liked here! I feel honored, really! :3
@EtherealTwilight
You're welcome! :3
I love the dragon in your avatar, oh my gosh. Ice Gembond on Midnight Irishim looks amazing! And adding the Shackles was a clever idea!
Ugh. I'm not even going to start on the rest of your lair. The beauty makes me want to cry. So many pretty dragons, all in one place. I'm so happy you were able to find a dragon you liked here! I feel honored, really! :3
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
Idol_sopping_tidelord_sackdoll.png
@AsplodedCowbird Wow, thank you so much!
I feel like lucky to have found Solstice since I didn't have to give him any genes or change his breed. Most of the dragons I plan on keeping need genes and a lot need mates and I haven't even bred any of the ones on the first page. Any dragons past the first page are usually bred to get a few gems or exalted for treasure. I don't mind giving away babies from any of the pairs if you'd like a few and all except Mikhail on the last page are up for grabs. :D
@AsplodedCowbird Wow, thank you so much!
I feel like lucky to have found Solstice since I didn't have to give him any genes or change his breed. Most of the dragons I plan on keeping need genes and a lot need mates and I haven't even bred any of the ones on the first page. Any dragons past the first page are usually bred to get a few gems or exalted for treasure. I don't mind giving away babies from any of the pairs if you'd like a few and all except Mikhail on the last page are up for grabs. :D
@EtherealTwilight
Haha! At first I didn't notice that you had mentioned Mikhail was off limits, so when I looked through your lair I started freaking out. He is amazing! If you ever get babies from him, I don't care if they look like turds, I want one just so I can point to him and say 'I got one of HIS babies!' XD
For real tho. I want a Mikhail baby. o.o
@EtherealTwilight
Haha! At first I didn't notice that you had mentioned Mikhail was off limits, so when I looked through your lair I started freaking out. He is amazing! If you ever get babies from him, I don't care if they look like turds, I want one just so I can point to him and say 'I got one of HIS babies!' XD
For real tho. I want a Mikhail baby. o.o
My special doll giveaway --> http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1245892&page=1
@AsplodedCowbird
Heh, originally I had him paired with a steel/crimson/lemon Wildclaw they had beautiful light blue and white/pink babies except the tertiary colors always messed it up. I'll definitely give you a baby but, you might have to pester me in case I forget. I would give him away if I didn't feel it was unfair to sell or give away dragons that have unnamed babies. XD
@AsplodedCowbird
Heh, originally I had him paired with a steel/crimson/lemon Wildclaw they had beautiful light blue and white/pink babies except the tertiary colors always messed it up. I'll definitely give you a baby but, you might have to pester me in case I forget. I would give him away if I didn't feel it was unfair to sell or give away dragons that have unnamed babies. XD
sent a trade request--a pretty I found on the AH for a pretty I bred that evidently nobody wants. :( ah well, such is life (and breeding and exalting) here on Flight Rising. :) bump!
sent a trade request--a pretty I found on the AH for a pretty I bred that evidently nobody wants. :( ah well, such is life (and breeding and exalting) here on Flight Rising. :) bump!
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@AsplodedCowbird
I love this idea! So cool and neat any way sent you a trade request your dragons are very pretty. :-)
@AsplodedCowbird
I love this idea! So cool and neat any way sent you a trade request your dragons are very pretty. :-)
@NightVale
Aww. Sorry your cute babies didn't get picked up. ;.;
But, they're going to work with Mr. Spiky-Feets now, yes? I'm more than happy to provide you with all the 'Interns' your exalting projects require, while you keep my thread stocked with fresh dragons! We've got a pretty good system going here. XP

@Baralineth
I'm happy you were able to find a dragon you liked here! You are welcome to trade (treasure or dragons) for any others you see in the thread that you fancy. I do my best to keep the thread updated daily, so check back often! There will always be new faces in stock! :3
@NightVale
Aww. Sorry your cute babies didn't get picked up. ;.;
But, they're going to work with Mr. Spiky-Feets now, yes? I'm more than happy to provide you with all the 'Interns' your exalting projects require, while you keep my thread stocked with fresh dragons! We've got a pretty good system going here. XP

@Baralineth
I'm happy you were able to find a dragon you liked here! You are welcome to trade (treasure or dragons) for any others you see in the thread that you fancy. I do my best to keep the thread updated daily, so check back often! There will always be new faces in stock! :3
@Asplodedcowbird

Sent you a trade request ^^
@Asplodedcowbird

Sent you a trade request ^^
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
@Lupen
Yay! You're taking Flik home! He's a pretty one. You made a great choice. :3
@Lupen
Yay! You're taking Flik home! He's a pretty one. You made a great choice. :3
@AsplodedCowbird hi dere! i saw this pretty girl [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30336/3033560_350.png[/img] is still available, so i'm wondering what sort of trades you accept? is it any dragon, really, or do you take treasure(and if so, how much?) sorry...never really did this sort of thing before...but this chicky is absolutely perfect for one of my snappers, and i neeeeed heeeerrr!!!! lol
@AsplodedCowbird
hi dere! i saw this pretty girl
3033560_350.png
is still available, so i'm wondering what sort of trades you accept? is it any dragon, really, or do you take treasure(and if so, how much?)
sorry...never really did this sort of thing before...but this chicky is absolutely perfect for one of my snappers, and i neeeeed heeeerrr!!!! lol
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34