Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Anyone want some RTB dragons?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@midnightpinto Thank you! :) Sorry I forgot to ping, I'm kinda new at this.

But yeah, If you wanna trade with him that would be great.
@midnightpinto Thank you! :) Sorry I forgot to ping, I'm kinda new at this.

But yeah, If you wanna trade with him that would be great.
@CreativeCrystal That would be perfect! just send a trade to feecesfiddler for whichever one you like :) Its any of the babies in the beginning of my lair
@CreativeCrystal That would be perfect! just send a trade to feecesfiddler for whichever one you like :) Its any of the babies in the beginning of my lair
bump
bump
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
bump
bump
@midnightpinto Hello! I am very, very interested in your black/sunshine/sumshine gembond lady. I can either pay you, or, if you're interested, trade you for this lovely bab:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73536/7353517_350.png[/img]
@midnightpinto
Hello! I am very, very interested in your black/sunshine/sumshine gembond lady. I can either pay you, or, if you're interested, trade you for this lovely bab:7353517_350.png

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@BroadwayPizano Aww, how cute! He is lovely, but I don't think I need another pink imp at this time. lol. (My pink imp, Pixus, will be jealous!)

But I have taken her off the AH, and I will send a CR for 30K. Thank you for being interested in her!
@BroadwayPizano Aww, how cute! He is lovely, but I don't think I need another pink imp at this time. lol. (My pink imp, Pixus, will be jealous!)

But I have taken her off the AH, and I will send a CR for 30K. Thank you for being interested in her!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Midnightpinto: Is your Obsidian/Fire/Fire SD boy still available?
@Midnightpinto: Is your Obsidian/Fire/Fire SD boy still available?
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18