Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | All taken! :3:
1 2 3
@Noobat I can do a sketch page of Rumbell for you :)
@Noobat I can do a sketch page of Rumbell for you :)
Art Shop

tumblr_inline_ojop1siUGJ1tfmvub_100.png
@Electtonic Cool! Totally sounds fine! :3
@Electtonic Cool! Totally sounds fine! :3
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
Bump! O:
Bump! O:
Bump bump D:
Bump bump D:
@Noobat
I don't have a tablet so stuff on the PC isn't my strong side, but I can do sketches pretty well the old school way with pen and paper (and have a working scanner). Would that be OK? I'm quite smitten with than grey/grey/gold little guy, it's such a nice contrast!
I have a dA account I update once in a blue moon if you need a hint of what I can do.
@Noobat
I don't have a tablet so stuff on the PC isn't my strong side, but I can do sketches pretty well the old school way with pen and paper (and have a working scanner). Would that be OK? I'm quite smitten with than grey/grey/gold little guy, it's such a nice contrast!
I have a dA account I update once in a blue moon if you need a hint of what I can do.
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
@Iontide I don't mind if it's done the old school way! :3 If can put the dragon on hold for you, or, I can send him right to you! :3 And what would you like to draw? O:
@Iontide I don't mind if it's done the old school way! :3 If can put the dragon on hold for you, or, I can send him right to you! :3 And what would you like to draw? O:
@Noobat

Oooh, I can do a sketch for the last Ridgeback girl there, if you're still looking. :> I'd love to draw Rumbell, he looks like he'd be fun to sketch, but I can do one of the others if you want (since it seems someone else is already sketching him).
@Noobat

Oooh, I can do a sketch for the last Ridgeback girl there, if you're still looking. :> I'd love to draw Rumbell, he looks like he'd be fun to sketch, but I can do one of the others if you want (since it seems someone else is already sketching him).
@Dasair I'll put her on hold for ya! :D And sure! You can draw Rumbell! :3 I would love to see what all artists can do with him! :3
@Dasair I'll put her on hold for ya! :D And sure! You can draw Rumbell! :3 I would love to see what all artists can do with him! :3
@Noobat
I can give Toxic a go! A good way to get the ol' creativity engine going. :3
You can hold the SD for me, or send him if it's a room issue, it's up to you!
@Noobat
I can give Toxic a go! A good way to get the ol' creativity engine going. :3
You can hold the SD for me, or send him if it's a room issue, it's up to you!
4SPIRE_zps3628af8a.pngbring_on_the_storm_by_lynntv-d6qzmyp.gif4KATLA_zpsae27640e.png
@Iontide I'll go ahead and send him to ya! :3 And sweet! :D It'll be awesome to see someone do Toxic! :D
@Iontide I'll go ahead and send him to ya! :3 And sweet! :D It'll be awesome to see someone do Toxic! :D
1 2 3