Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] Future Coalt bbys for Coatl Scrolls
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hey you guys!
I'm looking towards turning two of my dragons into Coatls but I am no where close to having that many gems. That's why, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading in scrolls for future babies from these two future nests.

Also, one person slot per nest. If someone had already donated to the tri-white nest and have claimed the slot, then sorry, but you can only get a baby from the Aqua/Seafoam nest.

PS. I would totally love it if someone would donate a Boon, but I can't give any dragons from since my dragons are trolls and like to give me one egg nests...UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE ONE OF THE THREE UNNAMED DRAGONS WITHOUT A FAMILIAR, HOGGING UP MY LAIR SPACE :DD

KalaxKotone_zpsa372904d.png
Aqua/Seafoam pair________________________
  • Tiger / Shimmer
  • Coatl scroll will be placed on Kala (SD)
  • Claimed by: ---

MitchelxLucifel_zpsc198aacf.png
50% Chance of Tri-white pair________________________
  • Iridescent / Shimmer / Gembond
  • Coatl scroll will be placed on Mitchel (Mirror)
  • Claimed by: Keibey
Hey you guys!
I'm looking towards turning two of my dragons into Coatls but I am no where close to having that many gems. That's why, I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading in scrolls for future babies from these two future nests.

Also, one person slot per nest. If someone had already donated to the tri-white nest and have claimed the slot, then sorry, but you can only get a baby from the Aqua/Seafoam nest.

PS. I would totally love it if someone would donate a Boon, but I can't give any dragons from since my dragons are trolls and like to give me one egg nests...UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE ONE OF THE THREE UNNAMED DRAGONS WITHOUT A FAMILIAR, HOGGING UP MY LAIR SPACE :DD

KalaxKotone_zpsa372904d.png
Aqua/Seafoam pair________________________
  • Tiger / Shimmer
  • Coatl scroll will be placed on Kala (SD)
  • Claimed by: ---

MitchelxLucifel_zpsc198aacf.png
50% Chance of Tri-white pair________________________
  • Iridescent / Shimmer / Gembond
  • Coatl scroll will be placed on Mitchel (Mirror)
  • Claimed by: Keibey
bump~
bump~
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump