Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | B-Day gift Lightning, Arcane, Fire Drago
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Saturn ceep him in the AH I rilly need to think on it and if someone gets him befor i do thats ok with me ;)
@Saturn ceep him in the AH I rilly need to think on it and if someone gets him befor i do thats ok with me ;)
bump
bump
@mes3 I've got this girl here whose eyes match her tert: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18438/1843759_350.png[/img] Silver/Coal/Aqua
@mes3

I've got this girl here whose eyes match her tert:

1843759_350.png
Silver/Coal/Aqua
@Saturn ok then ^^' i will have to pass then -_-' my T is low cux of the lair expaton i gust got.
@Saturn ok then ^^' i will have to pass then -_-' my T is low cux of the lair expaton i gust got.
@MangoBlue i will need to pass i have 2 litning dragons now
@MangoBlue i will need to pass i have 2 litning dragons now
@Euchre OOOooo she is lovly! what are you thinking for her? ('>.> im rilly low on T at the moment)
@Euchre OOOooo she is lovly! what are you thinking for her? ('>.> im rilly low on T at the moment)
@naratzu i have no boy for her sadly -_-' so i will need to pas on youe SD girl
@naratzu i have no boy for her sadly -_-' so i will need to pas on youe SD girl
@bumperstew I achilly am no longer looking for litning dragons now but she is qute!
@bumperstew I achilly am no longer looking for litning dragons now but she is qute!
@mes3
Oh, I'm so sorry! I forgot to update my post, but she just sold on the AH, sorry >.< Good luck finding a suitable fire dragon though :D
@mes3
Oh, I'm so sorry! I forgot to update my post, but she just sold on the AH, sorry >.< Good luck finding a suitable fire dragon though :D
@Euchre Oooo ok ^^' if you get any more let me know ;D
@Euchre Oooo ok ^^' if you get any more let me know ;D
1 2 3 4 5 6