Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] **Imps in** for Unwanteds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@NicoleEirin You're welcome! I'm glad she's going to a good home ^_^ Will accept trade in just a few once I move someone out...
@NicoleEirin You're welcome! I'm glad she's going to a good home ^_^ Will accept trade in just a few once I move someone out...
@AutumnFireFox I'll let Moki speak for her dragons, but would 4 adults (I honestly don't care which ones) for the Platinum Clown/Ice female work for you?
@AutumnFireFox I'll let Moki speak for her dragons, but would 4 adults (I honestly don't care which ones) for the Platinum Clown/Ice female work for you?
@Tugalsan
Sure :) I will send the crossroads
@Tugalsan
Sure :) I will send the crossroads
@Tugalsan Not sure if you saw this when I posted it previously, so... Would the previous five plus this girl be good? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1472820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14729/1472820_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tugalsan Not sure if you saw this when I posted it previously, so...
Would the previous five plus this girl be good?

1472820_350.png
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@AutumnFireFox

Sorry! I missed your posts on here. Would 4 dragons each for the thistle/sky and denim/fire, and 3 dragons each for the two hatchlings work? It honestly doesn't really matter which dragons lol

I will be gone for finish shopping (aka start Christmas shopping heh ^^6) but I will be back after!
@AutumnFireFox

Sorry! I missed your posts on here. Would 4 dragons each for the thistle/sky and denim/fire, and 3 dragons each for the two hatchlings work? It honestly doesn't really matter which dragons lol

I will be gone for finish shopping (aka start Christmas shopping heh ^^6) but I will be back after!
@Moki
Sure :) I will send the Crossroads.
@Moki
Sure :) I will send the Crossroads.
@aisumoka I'm so sorry, I must have missed it. Yes, that will be fine. It's been over a week since I've talked with the previous party who was interested, so I'll give that drake to you :) If you want to set up the CrossRoads, I'll start accepting them later tonight!
@aisumoka I'm so sorry, I must have missed it. Yes, that will be fine. It's been over a week since I've talked with the previous party who was interested, so I'll give that drake to you :) If you want to set up the CrossRoads, I'll start accepting them later tonight!
@Tugalsan Thank you! ^^
@Tugalsan Thank you! ^^
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@AutumnFireFox

Awesome. Thanks!

So, I do not have space for that last one yet. But! I will make space tonight!
@AutumnFireFox

Awesome. Thanks!

So, I do not have space for that last one yet. But! I will make space tonight!
Updated with new baby dragons :)
Updated with new baby dragons :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8