Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [S/T] Dbl Sunshine/White Imps
1 2
@Conundrum Hm. Colorful combinations haha.
@Conundrum Hm. Colorful combinations haha.
HGXrZDQ.gif
Bump.
Bump.
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Fimbulvtr Hi there! I dont suppose you would be interested in this pretty guy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1539102] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15392/1539102_350.png[/img] [/url] royal/tangerine/teal boy I also have a double ice (blueish tert) imp boy (tigershim though) I could offer and irishim double midnights and TG double obs impies incubating I could offer in exchange for the double sunshine. I also have a blood/gold/goldenrod imp girl I could offer (My heart would break though)
@Fimbulvtr Hi there! I dont suppose you would be interested in this pretty guy?

1539102_350.png

royal/tangerine/teal boy

I also have a double ice (blueish tert) imp boy (tigershim though) I could offer and irishim double midnights and TG double obs impies incubating I could offer in exchange for the double sunshine.

I also have a blood/gold/goldenrod imp girl I could offer (My heart would break though)
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Stormsinger I love the tangerine on him but I'm not a fan of the purple (just the color in general)! I might be interested in the double midnight (not the TG one) for the double sunshine.

I wouldn't want to take your precious girl away, don't worry.
@Stormsinger I love the tangerine on him but I'm not a fan of the purple (just the color in general)! I might be interested in the double midnight (not the TG one) for the double sunshine.

I wouldn't want to take your precious girl away, don't worry.
HGXrZDQ.gif
@Fimbulvtr YAY! They hatch in 4 days, their terts will be between orange and brown. I shall notify you when they hatch? :D
@Fimbulvtr YAY! They hatch in 4 days, their terts will be between orange and brown. I shall notify you when they hatch? :D
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@Stormsinger Ooh, orange would look nice. I'll hold onto the sunny darling for you then. (:
@Stormsinger Ooh, orange would look nice. I'll hold onto the sunny darling for you then. (:
HGXrZDQ.gif
1 2