Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Newbie needs dragon advice!
I'm not sure what to do with her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1031421][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10315/1031421_350.png[/img][/url] I don't like the Snapper breed, but she's pretty colors and I like her genes. (edit:[s] I also don't understand why that image insert isn't working??? is there a thread for how to use the forums coding?[/s] [b]THANK YOU[/b])
I'm not sure what to do with her!
1031421_350.png

I don't like the Snapper breed, but she's pretty colors and I like her genes.

(edit: I also don't understand why that image insert isn't working??? is there a thread for how to use the forums coding?

THANK YOU)
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
Make sure there is nothing after the '.png', so cut off all those numbers and the question-mark, not really sure why it sometimes does that, but be on the lookout.

Also she's a pretty gal, but if you want to save up for a breed change, just go into 'Specialty' under the Marketplace, and choose the one you want. Or you could sell her, I suppose, and gain marks to buy a dragon you do like! ^^ Either way.
Make sure there is nothing after the '.png', so cut off all those numbers and the question-mark, not really sure why it sometimes does that, but be on the lookout.

Also she's a pretty gal, but if you want to save up for a breed change, just go into 'Specialty' under the Marketplace, and choose the one you want. Or you could sell her, I suppose, and gain marks to buy a dragon you do like! ^^ Either way.
@OzmatheGreat

Not even sure what to sell her for?
@OzmatheGreat

Not even sure what to sell her for?
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
@JinxFlux She's quite pretty. A breed-change would be quite costly, so why not get her a mate to make obs/neon babies?
@JinxFlux She's quite pretty. A breed-change would be quite costly, so why not get her a mate to make obs/neon babies?
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
What the others said. You can sell her and invest the income in something else, keep her and get her a boyfriend or breed change her.

btw I don't understand why people don't like Snappers. They're so adorable with that squishy body type, especially the hatchlings ;3;
What the others said. You can sell her and invest the income in something else, keep her and get her a boyfriend or breed change her.

btw I don't understand why people don't like Snappers. They're so adorable with that squishy body type, especially the hatchlings ;3;
Nocta | she/they | +10 FR time
"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope."
6pMAXtp.jpg
If you breed her to a plentiful that you like better (mirror, fae, guardian, tundra) most of the babies will be that breed too. If you breed her within her own rarity of common you will get about half the babies as snappers. Those will be the pearlcatchers, spirals and ridgebacks. If you want to keep the genes, you will want a dragon that also has two genes; otherwise you will get mostly basic babies without genes.

Another option is to go to the dragon trade forum and see if anyone wants a snapper and has a pretty dragon that you like better.
If you breed her to a plentiful that you like better (mirror, fae, guardian, tundra) most of the babies will be that breed too. If you breed her within her own rarity of common you will get about half the babies as snappers. Those will be the pearlcatchers, spirals and ridgebacks. If you want to keep the genes, you will want a dragon that also has two genes; otherwise you will get mostly basic babies without genes.

Another option is to go to the dragon trade forum and see if anyone wants a snapper and has a pretty dragon that you like better.
177499lightofknowledge2.png