Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Hatchling Give Away~! [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[b]VOTING UNDER WAY[/b] Hey, welcome new members~!! I hope you all are settling in nicely into your respective lairs u v u As a welcome sorta... thing? I'm giving away three hatchlings I have right now. All three are rare breeds with a wing gene, so a pretty nice dragon for first timers. [b]1.[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10217/1021601_350.png[/img] [b]2.[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10166/1016515_350.png[/img] [b]3.[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10166/1016516_350.png[/img] Rules are pretty simple, just leave reply with the number of the dragon you'd like. it is NOT first come first serve, I'll just be picking randomly. If you think leaving a comment as to why i should give it to you would help, please do
VOTING UNDER WAY

Hey, welcome new members~!!
I hope you all are settling in nicely into your respective lairs u v u
As a welcome sorta... thing? I'm giving away three hatchlings I have right now.
All three are rare breeds with a wing gene, so a pretty nice dragon for first timers.

1021601_350.png

1016515_350.png

1016516_350.png

Rules are pretty simple, just leave reply with the number of the dragon you'd like.
it is NOT first come first serve, I'll just be picking randomly. If you think leaving a comment as to why i should give it to you would help, please do
ARCANIST_sig.png
3!
Just because I like that set of colors.
3!
Just because I like that set of colors.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
Ooh, thank you so much for this opportunity!

I absolutely love #1. The Spiral breed has already won me over, but her colors are just marvelous. Even though I chose the Water Flight, my second choice would have been Nature - and her colors speak of grassy plains and bluebonnets, of late-summer forests at twilight (even if her element is Arcane ;D).
She's a beautiful little girl, and I hope she gets a good home
Ooh, thank you so much for this opportunity!

I absolutely love #1. The Spiral breed has already won me over, but her colors are just marvelous. Even though I chose the Water Flight, my second choice would have been Nature - and her colors speak of grassy plains and bluebonnets, of late-summer forests at twilight (even if her element is Arcane ;D).
She's a beautiful little girl, and I hope she gets a good home
1!

I would love to get my first dragon with genes, and I really like the green dragons. My first random male is emerald/forest/banana and I bet hatchlings with him/his upcoming offspring (not sure if dragon 1 is male or female) would turn out great. :)
1!

I would love to get my first dragon with genes, and I really like the green dragons. My first random male is emerald/forest/banana and I bet hatchlings with him/his upcoming offspring (not sure if dragon 1 is male or female) would turn out great. :)
1 hatchling available!
roaDmns.png
@Loverofscythe

I'm very interested in #1 - Spiral dragons are by far my favorite breed on this site. I've seen pictures of them on the tumblr tag and I loved them, simple as they are. I doodle little curly dragons all the time in margins of my papers~ As far as I know, dragons are just hard to come across when you're super new to the site, so a rare breed along with a rare gene will really put me ahead here. Thanks for reading!
@Loverofscythe

I'm very interested in #1 - Spiral dragons are by far my favorite breed on this site. I've seen pictures of them on the tumblr tag and I loved them, simple as they are. I doodle little curly dragons all the time in margins of my papers~ As far as I know, dragons are just hard to come across when you're super new to the site, so a rare breed along with a rare gene will really put me ahead here. Thanks for reading!
Windsingerpixel_zpsd1aa5278.png
Awwww, thank you so much for doing a giveaway. Everyone has been so nice on the site already! Dragon number 2 is so beautiful. I love how her eyes stand out against her dark colors. I wanna squish-hug her. :)
Awwww, thank you so much for doing a giveaway. Everyone has been so nice on the site already! Dragon number 2 is so beautiful. I love how her eyes stand out against her dark colors. I wanna squish-hug her. :)
I am myself and my song is love.
My god, #2 is a beauty. I love the contrast and the grey/black wings...just wow. Though, they're all beautiful. Every dragon is beautiful....
My god, #2 is a beauty. I love the contrast and the grey/black wings...just wow. Though, they're all beautiful. Every dragon is beautiful....
3 is really beautiful, love the eyes!
3 is really beautiful, love the eyes!
2!

That little guy/gal is absolutely adorable
2!

That little guy/gal is absolutely adorable
#1~ They're so cute and colourful :3
#1~ They're so cute and colourful :3
1 2 3