Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Avenger Dragons - Interest Ping list?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SandCloud: Thank you! And yes, please, if you ever get another blackish/greenish/gold boy, do inform me. I'll be breeding out a second one for sure, but it'll always help to have more.

@SilverMidnight: I'm pretty sure I'll have 2 different Captain America, one that's more affordable, the other will be... more expensive. Right now the Cap is aimed to be an Imperial. XD

@Kitanya: I'll always welcome help! If anything, it'll be a nice place for fans to discuss things. :3

@Greyjoy: That's the plan. Crim/Crim/Gold will be the color set, and maybe another set of reddish/reddish/gold with genes for more expensive breeding. Though, looking at the various colors, I don't think anything will look right unless it's crim/crim/gold. :\

I might play around with some of the other suits though, Iron Man has so many of them. I'm half entertaining the idea of a crim/gold/blue too to represent the arc reactor.
@SandCloud: Thank you! And yes, please, if you ever get another blackish/greenish/gold boy, do inform me. I'll be breeding out a second one for sure, but it'll always help to have more.

@SilverMidnight: I'm pretty sure I'll have 2 different Captain America, one that's more affordable, the other will be... more expensive. Right now the Cap is aimed to be an Imperial. XD

@Kitanya: I'll always welcome help! If anything, it'll be a nice place for fans to discuss things. :3

@Greyjoy: That's the plan. Crim/Crim/Gold will be the color set, and maybe another set of reddish/reddish/gold with genes for more expensive breeding. Though, looking at the various colors, I don't think anything will look right unless it's crim/crim/gold. :\

I might play around with some of the other suits though, Iron Man has so many of them. I'm half entertaining the idea of a crim/gold/blue too to represent the arc reactor.
@kimmu:

I plan on probably having 2 set of dragons for each character, one higher end with genes and everything, but might be a little off color wise, at least until I can slowly perfect them. Another will breed only the perfect colors but minimally ungened and probably plentiful (because scrolls are too expensive).

Though for Cap, the high end one will be a DG Imp. Blue/White/Reddish. Haven't decided on whether to give it a Tert gene yet or not.
@kimmu:

I plan on probably having 2 set of dragons for each character, one higher end with genes and everything, but might be a little off color wise, at least until I can slowly perfect them. Another will breed only the perfect colors but minimally ungened and probably plentiful (because scrolls are too expensive).

Though for Cap, the high end one will be a DG Imp. Blue/White/Reddish. Haven't decided on whether to give it a Tert gene yet or not.
@Lokitty

Yeah, I think Crimson/Crimson/Gold is about your best bet. Crimson/Crimson/Sunshine at a push, but gold would be ideal. I'm hoping my Crimson/Red/Gold and Crimson/Crimson/Sunshine pair throw me out a baby with those colours (and he or, indeed, she, will be getting called Stark) but we'll see!

If I wanted to include the Arc Reactor in the mix, I'd make 'em have those electrified Lightning eyes, but that's just me. ;)

Still, I meant to say this before, I don't recall if I did or not, but this is a really fun idea! c:
@Lokitty

Yeah, I think Crimson/Crimson/Gold is about your best bet. Crimson/Crimson/Sunshine at a push, but gold would be ideal. I'm hoping my Crimson/Red/Gold and Crimson/Crimson/Sunshine pair throw me out a baby with those colours (and he or, indeed, she, will be getting called Stark) but we'll see!

If I wanted to include the Arc Reactor in the mix, I'd make 'em have those electrified Lightning eyes, but that's just me. ;)

Still, I meant to say this before, I don't recall if I did or not, but this is a really fun idea! c:
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy:

All my crim/crim/gold right now have lightning eyes as I've secured two friends who I keep sending thor and tony dragons towards in hopes of getting me the right colors. XD

I'm very hopeful with some of my pairings!

Yes, Crim/Crim/Gold is definitely the color I'm sticking to, but it's really expensive to gene up dragons from scratch and there's no iri/shim/tert dragons even close to that range, none with even one of the three. With how iri genes are going at 400k and shim at 300k... To get a pair that'll breed crim/crim/gened will be upwards of 2mil. D:
@Greyjoy:

All my crim/crim/gold right now have lightning eyes as I've secured two friends who I keep sending thor and tony dragons towards in hopes of getting me the right colors. XD

I'm very hopeful with some of my pairings!

Yes, Crim/Crim/Gold is definitely the color I'm sticking to, but it's really expensive to gene up dragons from scratch and there's no iri/shim/tert dragons even close to that range, none with even one of the three. With how iri genes are going at 400k and shim at 300k... To get a pair that'll breed crim/crim/gened will be upwards of 2mil. D:
@Lokitty

Will do~ Also I like the idea of Crim/gold/blue if you do do that one
@Lokitty

Will do~ Also I like the idea of Crim/gold/blue if you do do that one
@Sandcloud:

One project at a time.... I'm tackling too many as it is, I think.

Though, I already have the dragons to breed Natasha and Steve, so maybe I'll be starting up that hatchery soon, and use their reserves (hopefully there'd be some) to further my project. :3
@Sandcloud:

One project at a time.... I'm tackling too many as it is, I think.

Though, I already have the dragons to breed Natasha and Steve, so maybe I'll be starting up that hatchery soon, and use their reserves (hopefully there'd be some) to further my project. :3
@Lokitty

Ooh, yeah, that would be awkward... mind you, those two colours don't lend themselves fabulously to Iridescent and Shimmer, depending on the breed.

Iridescent Crimson looks absolutely WONDERFUL on some breeds (Pearlcatcher, for example) but absolutely revolting on others (Guardians, augh!). Gold, likewise, can have a habit of looking washed out with Shimmer applied (I have an obsidian/gold Imperial that I previewed it on XD), to the point where it loses the beautiful richness that really makes it.... well, gold.

It will be an expensive undertaking, though. ;A;
@Lokitty

Ooh, yeah, that would be awkward... mind you, those two colours don't lend themselves fabulously to Iridescent and Shimmer, depending on the breed.

Iridescent Crimson looks absolutely WONDERFUL on some breeds (Pearlcatcher, for example) but absolutely revolting on others (Guardians, augh!). Gold, likewise, can have a habit of looking washed out with Shimmer applied (I have an obsidian/gold Imperial that I previewed it on XD), to the point where it loses the beautiful richness that really makes it.... well, gold.

It will be an expensive undertaking, though. ;A;
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy:

Crim looks great as shimmer, okay as iri too, at least, on Ridge and Snapper, which is what I'm planning Tony for. The problem is both tomato and blood, which surrounds crim, does not. So if I want to make it irishim, the only combo I can use is to have both parents be irishim crim/crim/gold.

Expensive? Yes. T_T
@Greyjoy:

Crim looks great as shimmer, okay as iri too, at least, on Ridge and Snapper, which is what I'm planning Tony for. The problem is both tomato and blood, which surrounds crim, does not. So if I want to make it irishim, the only combo I can use is to have both parents be irishim crim/crim/gold.

Expensive? Yes. T_T
@lokitty

Please add me to the ping list! I would love to see some Avenger dragons. :D
@lokitty

Please add me to the ping list! I would love to see some Avenger dragons. :D
@lokitty

I am interested! I'm working on a perfect hulk as a side project.
@lokitty

I am interested! I'm working on a perfect hulk as a side project.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7